Triza X Syp 100ml
By DR REDDY'S LAB (WOCKHARDT)
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Triza X Syrup is used in the management of wet cough due to infection of airways, lungs and throat such as bronchitis. The wet cough is usually accompanied by chest tightness, spasms, mucous build-up, wheezing and difficulty in expelling out the cough. It contains ingredients like bromhexine, guaifenesin, menthol and terbutaline. Bromhexine acts as a mucolytic agent, guaifenesin is an expectorant, menthol for cooling or soothing effect and terbutaline is a bronchodilator. Collectively these ingredients help in making your breath easier when your nose, lungs are filled with thick mucous. It is recommended to consult your doctor before using Triza X Syrup. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor....
|You Save||₹12.47 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Cough with phlegm|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, drowsiness, vomiting, indigestion|
|Classification||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Bromhexine + Guaifenesin + Menthol + Terbutaline
Uses of Triza X Syp 100ml
Triza X Syrup is used to manage wet cough associated with infection or inflammation in the lungs, throat and airways.
Contraindications of Triza X Syp 100ml
If you are allergic to any ingredients present in Triza X Syrup. As it is a combination of different components, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination....
Side effects of Triza X Syp 100ml
Precautions and Warnings of Triza X Syp 100ml
Can I take Triza X Syrup during pregnancy?
Triza X Syrup is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety. Take this medicine only if it is considered to be clearly essential.
Can I take Triza X Syrup while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety data available about the use of Triza X Syrup in breastfeeding mothers. Hence, it is very important to consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding
Can I drive if I have consumed Triza X Syrup?
There is limited information available on the effect of Triza X Syrup on the driving ability of an individual. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Triza X Syrup?
Alcohol intake, along with Triza X Syrup, can make you more drowsy or dizzy. Try to avoid alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history or have any pre-existing health condition such as peptic ulcers, any kind of skin disorder, respiratory problem, diabetes, heart-related disorder, overactive thyroid or fits, etc.
- You are already taking any other medicines for cough.
- This syrup should not be given to the children.
- You are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- You observe any unusual signs and symptoms during the treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Triza X Syp 100ml
How Does It Work?
- Bromhexine helps in reducing the mucous by boosting the production of phlegm in the respiratory tract and aids to make the mucus thinner and less sticky. Therefore, it makes the expulsion of cough easier....
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant, it helps in thinning the mucous in the airways and makes it easier to cough out and clear the airways.
- Terbutaline is a bronchodilator that acts by relaxing the muscles of the airways and inhibits the release of inflammation-causing chemical substances Therefore, it improves airflow to the lungs and makes breathing easier....
- Menthol is also classified as an expectorant and helps you with a soothing and cooling effect in the airways.
Directions for Use of Triza X Syp 100ml
- Triza X Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Use the measuring cup for the exact quantity as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Triza X Syp 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Triza X Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction....
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for psychiatric or brain-related disorders such as desipramine, amitriptyline, corticosteroids like prednisone, anti-sickness medicines, medicines used to treat eye conditions like glaucoma, etc. ...
- Concomitant use of any other cough suppressants should be avoided, as it may alter the action of Triza X Syrup.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if your child or yourself have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Storage and disposal of Triza X Syp 100ml
- Store Triza X Syrup in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Triza X Syp 100ml
Seek urgent medical help in case you have consumed too much of Triza X Syrup.
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of your medicines. If you have missed taking any dose of Triza X Syrup, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How many times can I take Triza X Syrup in a day?
A: The dose and frequency will be suggested by your doctor after considering your medical condition. Hence, follow all the instructions given by your doctor before taking this medicine.
Q: When can I take Triza X Syrup?
A: Triza X Syrup may be taken with or after your meal. Your doctor will suggest you the best time to take this medicine. Thus, follow all the instructions given by your doctor.
Q: Does Triza X Syrup cause drowsiness?
A: Yes, Triza X Syrup can cause drowsiness. Avoid driving or any work that requires concentration and attention if you experience such symptoms.
Q: Can we give Triza X Syrup to elderly patients?
A: Elderly patients are more prone to the side effects of this medicine. Also, conditions like glaucoma, prostate problems, liver and kidney diseases are more prevalent in the elderly population, aggravating the side effects of this medicine. Therefore, always consult a doctor before giving it to elderly patients.
Q: Is Triza X Syrup good for dry cough?
A: Triza X Syrup is used in the management of wet cough. Do not use this syrup for any other condition than what it is prescribed for.
Q: Can Triza X be taken empty stomach?
A: Triza X Syrup can be taken either with or without food or as advised by the doctor. It is advisable to take it in exact dose only. Use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities. You should not consume more than the prescribed daily dose by the doctor.
Q: What is the composition of Triza X Syrup?
A: The composition of Triza X Syrup consists of bromhexine, guaifenesin, menthol and terbutaline, as its active ingredients. Collectively these ingredients help in making your breath easier when your nose, lungs are filled with thick mucous.
Q: What are the uses of Triza X Syrup?
A: Triza X Syrup is used to manage wet cough associated with infection or inflammation in the lungs, throat and airways.
- Bisolvon 4mg/5ml Oral Solution [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Terbutaline Bromhexine & Guaiphenesin Syrup Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Terbutaline Bromhexine Hydrochloride andGuaiphenesin | MUCOVIB - Vibcare Pharma [Internet]. Vibcare Pharma. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Bromhexine.com - The official site for Bromhexine information [Internet]. Bromhexine. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Terbutaline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Menthol [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Guaifenesin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Bromhexine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.