Tpdilan 10mg Tablets
Price to be Updated
Tpdilan 10 MG Description
Tpdilan Tablet is used for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease to increase blood flow in the blood vessels. It contains isoxsuprine, which is a vasodilating agent that works by widening the
blood vessels and improves the blood flow in the hands, feet or brain. It is advised to take Tpdilan Tablet only if it is prescribed and in the correct doses and exact duration as suggested by the doctor. Do not share your medicines with others even if they have the same symptoms as you do. Try to take the medicine at the same time every day to get optimal results. Before using Tpdilan Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history including the medicines you are already taking.
|Uses||Premature labour and Peripheral vascular disease|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, nervousness, weakness, dizziness|
Uses of Tpdilan 10 MG
Contraindications of Tpdilan 10 MG
- If you are allergic to isoxsuprine or any of the ingredients of Tpdilan Tablet.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have fast/irregular heartbeats.
- If you have any recent bleeding conditions.
Side effects of Tpdilan 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Tpdilan 10 MG
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Tpdilan 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tpdilan 10 MG
Interactions of Tpdilan 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tpdilan Tablet may interact with other medicines or sometimes other medicines may interfere with Tpdilan Tablet if taken along.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are on certain medications like antihypertensives, antipsychotics like risperidone, muscle relaxant like tizanidine, etc.
Storage and disposal of Tpdilan 10 MG
Dosage of Tpdilan 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Tpdilan a blood thinner?
Q: What are the side effects of Tpdilan?
Q: Can Tpdilan be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: How long does it take for Tpdilan to work?
Q: What is the dose of Tpdilan?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Isoxsuprine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- DailyMed - ISOXSUPRINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]