Seckaa 1gm Strip Of 2 Tablets
Seckaa 1 G Description
Seckaa Tablet is an antimicrobial medicine that is mainly used to treat infections of the liver, stomach, intestines and vagina caused by bacteria or parasitic organisms. It contains secnidazole as i
ts main ingredient. This medicine acts by inhibiting the growth of the infection-causing organisms in the body, thus resulting in cell death and stops the spread of infection. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Complete the course given by your doctor and do not stop taking the Seckaa Tablet before the prescribed duration. If you stop taking this medicine after you start feeling better, the chance of re-infection increases and results in treatment failure.
|You Save||₹2.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Bacterial and parasitic infections|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache|
Uses of Seckaa 1 G
Contraindications of Seckaa 1 G
Side effects of Seckaa 1 G
- Stomach pain
- Unpleasant taste
Precautions and Warnings of Seckaa 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after taking the Seckaa Tablet.
- You suffer from any serious health issue.
- You experience an unpleasant smell and increased vaginal discharge.
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use the Seckaa Tablet for a longer duration than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Seckaa 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Seckaa 1 G
Interactions of Seckaa 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Seckaa Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Seckaa 1 G
- Store Seckaa Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Seckaa 1 G
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)