Sayopreg 500mg Injection 1ml
Sayopreg 500 MG Description
Sayopreg Injection contains progesterone as its active ingredients. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynecological disorders associated with the hormonal imbalance in the body such as abnor
mal uterine bleeding and irregular or absence of mensturation. Progesterone is female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating menstrual cycle and maintaining uterine health. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. This injection will be given under medical supervision of doctor or nurse.
Uses of Sayopreg 500 MG
Contraindications of Sayopreg 500 MG
- If you are allergic to progesterone or any of the ingredients of Sayopreg Injection.
- If you have or ever had breast or uterine cancer
- If you have abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you have a history of blood clot or inflammation due to blood clot in any part of the body.
- If you have liver disease
Side effects of Sayopreg 500 MG
- Breakthrough bleeding
- Change in menstrual flow
- Change in weight (increase or decrease)
- Breast tenderness
- Pain, irritation, and/or redness at the injection area
Precautions and Warnings of Sayopreg 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or develop fibroids
- You experience vision disorder such as loss of vision, double vision or migraine.
- You experience any condition caused due to blood clot.
- You have a history of epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes.
- You have or had psychiatric disorders.
Mode of Action of Sayopreg 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sayopreg 500 MG
- This medicine will be given in hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection
- Do not self inject this medicine
Interactions of Sayopreg 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Sayopreg Injection works or Sayopreg itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals your are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially if you are taking an antifungal medicine containg ketaconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Sayopreg 500 MG
- Store Sayopreg at or below 25°C.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.