Sactum 375mg Injection
Sactum 375mg Injection Description
Sactum Injection is an antibiotic medicine. It contains a combination of two medicines ceftriaxone and sulbactam. Sactum Injection is used to treat bacterial infections caused by various infection-ca
using bacteria. This injection will be given under the medical supervision of your doctor or nurse.
Uses of Sactum 375mg Injection
Contraindications of Sactum 375mg Injection
Side effects of Sactum 375mg Injection
- Pain, redness swelling at injection.
Precautions and Warnings of Sactum 375mg Injection
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergy to any antibiotics.
- You experience diarrhoea.
- You have liver or kidney or gall bladder disease.
- You experience allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Sactum 375mg Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sactum 375mg Injection
- This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject, follow any after-care instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
- This injection should never be given along with Ringer's or Hartmann's solution.
- This injection should never be given through the IV line through which calcium-containing solutions are given.
Interactions of Sactum 375mg Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sactum Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Sactum 375mg Injection
- Store this medicine at or below 25º C, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.