Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
1 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rozucor Asp Capsule is a combination medicine and is used to prevent or reduce the risk of having a heart attack or stroke and it also helps to lower your blood cholesterol levels. It contains acetylsalicylic acid and rosuvastatin as its main components. Rozucor Asp should be taken as directed by your doctor. Do not miss any dose or discontinue this medicine without consulting your doctor. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol while on treatment with this medicine. You should exercise regularly and should be conscious of your diet. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Rozucor Asp Capsule...
|You Save||₹16.13 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg),Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent the risk of having a heart attack or stroke, lowers blood cholesterol levels|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, nausea|
|Classification||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)
Uses of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
Rozucor Asp Capsule is used in reducing the risk of having a heart attack or stroke. It also helps in lowering blood cholesterol and fat levels.
Contraindications of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
- If you have any allergic reaction to Acetylsalicylic Acid or Rosuvastatin or any of the components of Rozucor Asp Capsule.
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any muscle pain.
- If you are suffering from any bleeding disorders or blood clotting problems.
- If you have thyroid problems or gout.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you have a history of ulcer in the stomach or small intestine.
- If you are taking cyclosporine (used in or rheumatoid arthritis or after organ transplants) or methotrexate (used in cancer treatment).
- If you’ve had an asthmatic attack or any serious allergic reaction like itching, swelling, difficulty in breathing or swallowing, etc.
- Rozucor Asp Capsule is not recommended for use in children who have viral infections because of the risk of Reye’s syndrome.
Side effects of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
- Stomach pain
- Body or muscle pain
- Increased risk of bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
Can I take Rozucor Asp Capsule during pregnancy?
Rozucor Asp Capsule must not be taken during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. When pregnancy is detected, this medicine should be discontinued immediately. Proper birth control measures should be taken while on treatment. It is essential to consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Rozucor Asp Capsule while breastfeeding?
Components of Rozucor Asp Capsule pass into breastmilk. Hence, avoid using this medicine while breastfeeding. It is essential to consult a doctor before starting any medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rozucor Asp Capsule?
Rozucor Asp Capsule may make you feel dizzy and sleepy. Hence, either be cautious or avoid driving while on treatment with this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Rozucor Asp Capsule?
Consuming alcohol along with Rozucor Asp Capsule may increase the risk of liver problems. It is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any unusual bleeding.
- You are above the age of 70 years.
- You regularly consume too much alcohol.
- You have stomach or small intestine problems.
- You are suffering from gout or any thyroid problems.
- You have diabetes or are at risk of developing diabetes.
- You are undergoing surgery or had a surgery recently.
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver problems.
- You have glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
- You have muscle aches or pains or family history of muscle problems.
- You are taking medicines to lower cholesterol like gemfibrozil, fenofibrate.
- You are suffering from asthma or any lung disease, then this medicine can worsen your asthma.
- You experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take this medicine as it can increase the bleeding.
- You are on or have taken a medicine- fusidic acid to treat your bacterial infections in the last 7 days.
- Rozucor Asp Capsule should not be used in children below the age of 16 years unless there are more benefits than risk.
Mode of Action of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
How Does It Work?
- Rozucor Asp Capsule works by the combined action of Acetylsalicylic Acid and Rosuvastatin.
- Acetylsalicylic Acid works by stopping the platelets from forming a clot so that the blood can flow easily and without any obstruction.
- Rosuvastatin works by inhibiting or blocking an enzyme which is needed in the body to make cholesterol, reducing the bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol in the blood.
Directions for Use of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
Take Rozucor Asp Capsule as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, open or chew the capsule. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rozucor Asp Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Rozucor Asp Capsule must not be used along with methotrexate (used in cancer treatment) as it may be harmful when used simultaneously.
- Do not take this capsule with fusidic acid (a medicine for bacterial infection), as concomitant treatment can lead to serious muscle problems.
- You may be at an increased risk of having muscle damage or serious side effects if taken with cyclosporine, gemfibrozil, fenofibrate, tacrolimus, ezetimibe. Thus, you need to be cautious.
- Concomitant use of this capsule along with medicine like probenecid (used to treat gout) is not recommended as it may alter the effects of probenecid.
- Blood thinners like warfarin, heparin and medicines used to treat pain and inflammation like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Medicines used to treat acidity in your stomach like antacids should not be taken at least within 2 hours of taking this capsule.
- Metamizole (pain killer) interferes with the way this capsule works. Hence, concomitant use should be avoided.
- You need to be cautious while using this capsule with oral contraceptive or while being on hormone replacement therapy.
- Other medicines like lithium, digoxin, ritonavir, erythromycin, potassium supplements (amiloride, spironolactone) should be used cautiously along with Rozucor Asp Capsule.
Interactions with food items
You should avoid grapefruit juice while on treatment with Rozucor Asp Capsule.
Storage and disposal of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
- Store Rozucor Asp Capsules in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Rozucor Asp 10mg Kit Capsule 1'S
- Overdose of Rozucor Asp Capsule may cause symptoms like ringing in the ears, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, fever.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any such symptoms or feel you have taken too much of Rozucor Asp Capsule.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of Rozucor Asp Capsule, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take Rozucor Asp Capsule?
A: You need to take Rozucor Asp Capsule as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Rozucor Asp Capsule?
A: Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history. Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby. Rozucor Asp Capsule may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.
Q: What dietary restrictions should I follow while taking Rozucor Asp Capsule?
A: You need to be on a diet that reduces your cholesterol levels before starting this medicine. Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine and reduce your alcohol intake. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Rosulip ASP Capsules [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Crestor 10 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Crestor 10 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- CDSCO - Aspirin + Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.