Rezult 2mg Tablets
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rezult 2 MG Description
Rezult Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing rosiglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this
medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹7.05 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Headache, Upper respiratory tract infection|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosiglitazone(2.0 Mg)
Uses of Rezult 2 MG
It is used in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients to improve their blood sugar levels, along with diet and exercise.
Contraindications of Rezult 2 MG
If you are allergic to Rosiglitazone or any of the ingredients of Rezult Tablet. If you are suffering from any heart problems like heart failure.
Side effects of Rezult 2 MG
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Precautions and Warnings of Rezult 2 MG
Can I take Rezult 2mg Tablets during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby before starting this medicine.
Can I take Rezult 2mg Tablets while breastfeeding?
You should not use this medicine while breastfeeding as it is unknown if Rosiglitazone passes into breastmilk. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rezult 2mg Tablets?
Rezult may blur your vision and make you feel dizzy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Rezult 2mg Tablets?
No information is available on interaction of alcohol with Rezult Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat or heart failure.
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention.
- Rezult Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age, as it may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
Mode of Action of Rezult 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Rosiglitazone in Rezult tablet works by helping the body make better use of the insulin it produces.
Directions for Use of Rezult 2 MG
- Rezult Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Rezult 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Rezult Tablet may interact with other medicines and discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Rezult Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may alter its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Storage and disposal of Rezult 2 MG
Store Rezult Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain....
Dosage of Rezult 2 MG
- Please seek immediate medical care if you experience any symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, shakiness, confusion, anxiety, palpitations, etc.) or suspect an overdose with Rezult Tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Rezult Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Rezult Tablet?
A: Rezult Tablet is used in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients to improve their blood sugar levels, along with diet and exercise.
Q: Can Rezult Tablet be given to children?
- No, Rezult Tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years old, as there is limited safety information available.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed