Contour Plus Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 50
The Contour Plus Glucometer Test Strips are designed to work best with the Contour Plus Glucometer so that the results generated are much closer to that of a diagnostic laboratory. The Contour glucometer test strips help with the automatic haematocrit correction of the glucometer to ensure enhanced accuracy in the measurement of blood glucose. These strips have a longer expiry date and are easy to handle. The Contour glucometer strips come in a box of 50 and are ideal for regular use for diabetic patients.
- The Contour glucometer strips help in the regular monitoring of blood glucose levels for diabetic patients.
- This helps such patients to understand whether their treatment program has positive results on their blood glucose levels.
- These strips are used quite frequently by patients with type 1 as well as type 2 diabetes so that they can continuously monitor their blood glucose levels throughout the day.
- These strips find usage mostly at home when such diabetic patients need to check up on their blood glucose levels without the need of a physician or diagnostic laboratory.
- The Contour glucometer test strips are also used at hospitals by nurses to get a quick reading on the blood glucose levels of patients, without having to wait for laboratory results.
How to Use
- Before beginning, ensure your hands are perfectly clean.
- First, you need to insert a strip into the Contour Plus Glucometer.
- Next, you will need to prick your finger using the lancet of the Contour Plus Glucometer.
- Finally, you need to ensure that at least one drop of blood oozes out of your finger and touches the Contour glucometer strip.
- Then all you need to do is wait a few seconds for the Contour Plus Glucometer to give you an accurate reading of your blood glucose level.
These testing strips are for single use only and should never be reused.
Q1: How many test strips do I need to check my blood glucose level?
Ans: You will need only one test strip each time you need to check your blood glucose level.
Q2: Can these test strips fail to show accurate results?
Ans: This is possible but such a possibility is extremely low unless the strips have been damaged or defective.
Q3: How do I ensure my test strips are stored safely?
Ans: Always store them in a closed container and away from direct heat or light.
Q4: What to do if one strip has become contaminated?
Ans: Discard that particular strip and use a fresh one since using a contaminated one can have health risks.
Q5: When can all my test strips cause abnormal readings?
Ans: This can only happen if your pack of test strips have expired.