Renolaz 150mg Tablet
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Renolaz 150 MG Description
Renolaz Tablet contains ranolazine as the active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called anti-anginal agents. Renolaz is used for the treatment of angina pectoris (chest pain). Angina
pectoris is the sudden tightness, squeezing, pressure or pain in the chest that occurs when certain areas of the heart muscle do not receive enough oxygen to function properly. Along with the medications, you should maintain a healthy diet and perform mild to moderate exercise regularly.
|You Save||₹20.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Angina (chest pain)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, constipation, vomiting, headache, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Ranolazine(150.0 Mg)
Uses of Renolaz 150 MG
- Renolaz is used for the treatment of Chronic angina(Chest pain).
- Used for the prevention of angina attacks.
Contraindications of Renolaz 150 MG
- If you are allergic to Ranolazine or ingredient present in Renolaz.
- If you have moderate to severe liver/kidney damage or disorders.
- If you are currently consuming antibiotics to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
- If you are taking medicines to treat heart/brain-related disorders and HIV.
Side effects of Renolaz 150 MG
- General weakness or lack of energy
Precautions and Warnings of Renolaz 150 MG
Can I consume Renolaz Tablet during pregnancy?
Avoid during pregnancy as there is limited information about the effects during human pregnancy. However, the doctor may prescribe you the medicine if it has more advantages than risks. Please consult the doctor before using the medicine.
Can I consume Renolaz Tablet while breastfeeding?
Very low quantities of the medicine are known to pass into the breast milk and may affect the baby. You must either discontinue the use of the medicine or stop breastfeeding.
Can I drive after consuming the Renolaz Tablet?
Renolaz may make you feel dizzy, confused, or your vision to be blurred. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after consuming the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Renolaz Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Renolaz as alcohol affect the concentration of the medicine in the body and affects its desired action.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver or kidney-related problems.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have problems with a heart like heart failure or have ever had an abnormal heart rhythm.
- You weigh 60 kgs or less.
- Must not be used in patients who are below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Renolaz 150 MG
How Does It Work?
The muscles consume energy and certain ions like sodium, calcium and potassium to contract and relax. The heart muscle works similarly. Ranolazine in Renolaz Tablet acts on the heart muscle to alter the intake and output of sodium and calcium ions within the heart muscle to reduce the ionic imbalance and improve the function of the heart muscle....
Directions for Use of Renolaz 150 MG
Renolaz Tablet must be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water. Taken with or without food. Do not break, chew or crush the tablet.
Interactions of Renolaz 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way the Renolaz Tablet works or the Renolaz Tablet itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders, high cholesterol, blood pressure, HIV, epilepsy, heart-related conditions, antibiotics, medications for tuberculosis, immunosuppressants, etc. Inform the doctor about a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
Interactions with food items
It is advisable to avoid consuming food items containing grapefruit and its extracts.
Storage and disposal of Renolaz 150 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Renolaz 150 MG
Individuals may experience symptoms like nausea or vomiting, stomach pain, mild dizziness, spinning sensation (vertigo), constipation, etc. if the medicine is taken more than the recommended dose. In case of an overdose of the medicine contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not miss a dose of the medicine. If you missed taking a dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dose schedule. Avoid a double dose of the medicine for a missed dose....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Renolaz Tablet be used to treat acute angina?
A: Renolaz cannot be used for the treatment of an acute attack of angina. Consult the doctor for more details and other treatments of acute angina.
Q: Is Renolaz Tablet useful for all types of heart problems?
A: No, the medicine cannot be used for all or various symptoms of heart problems. Consult the doctor for the specific heart condition as the treatment and prescription vary from condition to condition and person to person.
Q: What is the appropriate dosage of Renolaz Tablet?
A: The doctor will determine the appropriate dosage based on the severity of the problem/condition and subsequent test results.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed