Redwin Syrup 150ml
Redwin 231 MG Description
Redwin Syrup is an oral solution used for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia of varied origins and provides faster correction of iron deficiency. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. It
contains sodium feredetate, as its active ingredient. This form of iron is less likely to cause teeth discolouration and stomach upset. It can be used by pregnant women, children or adults having anaemia due to rheumatoid arthritis. You should take Redwin Syrup in prescribed doses and duration as advised by your doctor. Take it regularly for effective results.
- Redihealth Syrup 200mlBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 206.25₹ 175.31₹ 0.88/Ml
Uses of Redwin 231 MG
Contraindications of Redwin 231 MG
- If you are allergic to sodium feredetate or any of its components.
- If you have a history of allergy to iron-containing preparations.
- If you recently had a blood transfusion.
- If you have a condition of iron haemochromatosis or iron overload (a condition in which your body stores too much iron which can be harmful).
- If you are taking iron injections.
Side effects of Redwin 231 MG
- Mild diarrhoea
Precautions and Warnings of Redwin 231 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a condition of haemolytic anaemia (a disorder in which red blood cells are destroyed faster than they can be made).
- You have a gastrointestinal disease such as liver, gall bladder disorder and pancreas problem etc.
- Your child is taking Redwin Syrup for a prolonged duration or high doses of iron, as it can cause toxicity in the body.
- You are going to have any kind of stool test. As iron preparations can make your stool or faeces dark coloured, so it may impair the test results
Mode of Action of Redwin 231 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Redwin 231 MG
- Take Redwin Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Do not consume it more than prescribed.
Interactions of Redwin 231 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Redwin Syrup if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements including iron-containing medicines or tonics as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are already taking anti-hypertensive medicines, antacids, immunosuppressants, antibiotics, anti-hyperlipidemic medicines, medicines for arthritis, medicine for Wilson's disease, medicine for metal poisoning, etc....
- You are already taking supplements for indigestion, antacid remedies or other mineral supplements.
- Avoid taking tea, milk, vitamin C, milk, egg and caffeine along with Redwin Syrup, as it may interfere with the activity of sodium feredetate.
Storage and disposal of Redwin 231 MG
- Store it below 25°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.