Baidyanath Lohasav - 450 Ml
Baidyanath Lohasav syrup is an iron supplement. Iron is an essential nutrient for our body; it helps in the formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body. A lack of iron can lead to iron-deficiency anaemia. The syrup comes in amber glass packaging which ensures that the product stays fine for a long time and the content is not hampered. It is also reasonably priced.
- It treats swelling, diabetes, ascites, asthma, piles, anorexia, fistula and liver conditions.
- Loha bhasma promotes digestion and increases appetite.
- It also provides relief from an enlarged spleen.
- It helps in improving the quality of skin from within.
- It removes blemishes, acne and dark circles.
- Phyllanthus Emblica
- Black Pepper
- Lauh Bhasma
Baidyanath Lohasav syrup use will effectively check your iron deficiency. It is an ayurvedic tonic for the liver and helps treat anaemia and digestive troubles.
Directions for Use
You must have 4 spoonfuls of Baidyanath Lohasav syrup twice daily or as recommended by your physician. You must ideally have it after a meal with lukewarm water. The course duration of this supplement is 3 months.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
Q1. Can I buy Baidyanath products online?
Ans1. Yes, you can buy Baidyanath products online. You must always buy them from authentic sites and check the label and hologram on the product properly before use.
Q2. What are the possible Baidyanath Lohasav side effects?
Ans2. No Baidyanath Lohasav side effects have been reported in medical history. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Baidyanath Lohasav and take it as recommended.
Q3. Is this Baidyanath Lohasav habit-forming or addictive?
Ans3. Currently, no research suggests that the use of Baidyanath Lohasav can lead to addiction.