Prazith 250mg Tablets
Prazith 250 MG Description
Prazith Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medic
ine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Prazith Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Aznicy 250mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹
- Azincure 250mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹
- Azikem 250mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.71₹ 66.90₹
- Azithro 250mg TabletBy Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.07₹ 49.75₹
- Azithrowin 250mg TabletBy Wings Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.09₹ 71.09₹
- Aziter 250mg Tablet 6'sBy Gujarat Terce Laboratories Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.50₹ 65.02₹
- Microbact 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.49₹ 118.49₹
- Ecothral 250mg Tablets 10'sBy Kepler Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.50₹ 100.72₹
- Azimax 250mg TabletBy Cipla Limited6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.09₹ 60.43₹
- Aziron 250mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Avrohn Pharma Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.00₹ 71.00₹
Uses of Prazith 250 MG
Contraindications of Prazith 250 MG
Side effects of Prazith 250 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Prazith 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Prazith Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Prazith Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Prazith 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Prazith 250 MG
- Prazith Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Prazith 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Prazith Tablet works, or Prazith Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Prazith Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Prazith 250 MG
- Store Prazith Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Prazith 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Prazith Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Prazith Tablet?
Q: Can I take Prazith Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Prazith Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Prazith Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Prazith Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]