Piolet 30mg Tablet
Piolet 30 MG Description
Piolet Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing pioglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this m
edicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. Your doctor may frequently ask you to monitor your blood sugar levels while on treatment with Piolet.
- Pioz 30mg TabletBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.90₹ 93.41₹ 9.34/Tablet
- Piomed 30mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.00₹ 99.45₹ 9.95/Tablet
- Pioglit 30mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 107.00₹ 90.95₹ 9.10/Tablet
- Glitaris 30mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 106.75₹ 90.74₹ 9.07/Tablet
- Piohope 30mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 72.2512.26% CHEAPER₹ 7.23/Tablet
- Piokind 30mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.00₹ 69.7015.41% CHEAPER₹ 6.97/Tablet
Uses of Piolet 30 MG
Contraindications of Piolet 30 MG
- If you are allergic to Pioglitazone or any of the ingredient of Piolet Tablet.
- If you have diabetic ketoacidosis (uncontrolled diabetes along with nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, rapid weight loss).
- If you are suffering from any heart problems like heart failure.
- If you have any problems with your liver.
- If you ever had or have bladder cancer.
- If you notice blood in your urine and your doctor is not aware of it.
Side effects of Piolet 30 MG
- Respiratory tract infection like cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat
- Weight gain
- Abnormal or blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Piolet 30 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat, heart failure.
- You are suffering from a certain type of diabetic eye disease called macular oedema.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention, as Piolet Tablet may worsen your condition.
- You have cysts on your ovaries.
- Piolet may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
- Piolet Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Piolet 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Piolet 30 MG
Interactions of Piolet 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Piolet Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled. ...
- Piolet Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may after its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Piolet 30 MG
Dosage of Piolet 30 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Piolet Tablet?
Q: How to take Piolet Tablet?
Q: Can Piolet Tablet be given to children?
Q: What is the content present in Piolet?
Q: What are the side effects of Piolet?
Q: When should I take Piolet?
- Pioglitazone Accord 15 mg tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Pioglitazone Accord 15 mg tablets- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]