Parkirop 1mg Tablet
Parkirop 1 MG Description
Parkirop Tablet contains ropinirole as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of restless legs syndrome where patients have a strong desire to move their legs, arms or other part of thei
r body and Parkinson's disease. It works by doing similar actions performed by dopamine, a chemical found in the brain and helps to control movement. Parkirop Tablet should be taken with food just before bedtime or as directed by your doctor.
- Ropark 1mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹ 13.6/Tablet
Uses of Parkirop 1 MG
- Parkirop Tablet is used for the treatment of symptoms in medical conditions called Restless legs syndrome where patients have a strong desire to move their legs, arms or other parts of their body.
- For the treatment of Parkinson's disease characterised by impaired posture and balance, shakiness, stiffness of muscle and inability to perform basic body movements.
Contraindications of Parkirop 1 MG
- If you are allergic to Ropinirole or any of the other ingredients of Parkirop Tablet.
- If you have any serious kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Parkirop 1 MG
- Unusual perception
- Nausea, vomiting or pain in the stomach
- Swelling of legs, hand or feet
Precautions and Warnings of Parkirop 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease, kidney disease or heart disease.
- You are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
- You have restlessness, shaking movement or slowed movement.
- You have serious mental problem.
- You are experiencing unusual change in your behaviour.
Mode of Action of Parkirop 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Parkirop 1 MG
- Parkirop Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Parkirop 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Parkirop Tablet with antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin ciprofloxacin
- This Tablet when taken along with sulpiride or metoclopramide cause a decrease in the effectiveness of this medicine
- Discuss with your doctor about all other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are consuming before starting with Parkirop Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Parkirop 1 MG
- Store Parkirop Tablet at a temperature not above 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Parkirop 1 MG
- Symptoms of overdose of Parkirop Tablet include dizziness, sleepiness, tiredness, nausea or vomiting, unusual perceptions. If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Parkirop Tablet work?
Q: Why does Parkirop Tablet cause nausea?
Q: When should Parkirop Tablet to be taken?
Q: Can Parkirop Tablet cause itching?
- Ropinirole - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Ropinirole - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Ropinirole [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]