Oncolet 2.5mg Tablets
Oncolet 2.5 MG Description
Oncolet Tablet is an anti-cancer medicine containing letrozole as its active ingredient. It is used in treating advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Oncolet Tablet is additionally indicate
d to be used in anovulatory infertility for induction of ovulation. This medicine should be taken as instructed by your doctor. The dose and frequency will be decided by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water with or without water. Never miss any dose or consume it more than what is recommended. Before using Oncolet Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Letroheal 2.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 290.00₹ 246.50₹
- Letpro 2.5mg TabletBy Genetica Pharma Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 182.31₹ 154.96₹
- Goodova L 2.5mg Tablets 5'sBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.34₹ 152.44₹
- Stimucor 2.5mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.67₹ 179.67₹
- Stimufol 2.5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 183.82₹ 183.82₹
- Letrohope 2.5mg Tablets 5'sBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.26₹ 105.25₹
- Letryl TabletBy Ar-ex Laboratories Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.26₹ 154.07₹
- Letsi 2.5mg TabletBy Serum Institute Of India Private Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 206.74₹ 206.74₹
- Fempro 2.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.82₹ 67.85₹
- Fertolet TabletBy Cipla Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 37.41₹ 32.92₹
Uses of Oncolet 2.5 MG
- Oncolet Tablet is used in postmenopausal women for the treatment of advanced breast cancer.
- It is also used for induction of ovulation in female infertility.
Contraindications of Oncolet 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to letrozole or any other ingredients of Oncolet Tablet.
- If you still get your periods.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Oncolet 2.5 MG
- Hot flushes (Sudden feeling of warmth)
- Increased sweating
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Oncolet 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any disease that affects the strength of your bones.
- You experience tendon pain or swelling while on treatment with Oncolet Tablet.
- Your periods have not yet stopped, and you have not yet gone through menopause. Your doctor might ask you to confirm your menopause by performing some blood tests if it cannot be clinically confirmed.
- Oncolet Tablet is not recommended for patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Oncolet 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oncolet 2.5 MG
- Oncolet Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Oncolet 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Oncolet Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Oncolet Tablet along with tamoxifen (used to prevent breast cancer) should be avoided as it may alter its effects.
- Other medicines like phenytoin, clopidogrel should be used with caution along with Oncolet Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Oncolet 2.5 MG
- Store Oncolet Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Oncolet 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Oncolet Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Oncolet Tablet?
Q: How to take Oncolet Tablet?
Q: Should Oncolet Tablet be taken with or without food?
Q: How long to take Oncolet Tablet?
- Femara 2.5 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Femara® 2.5 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Letrozole [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]