Neurociti 750mg Tablets
Neurociti 750 MG Description
Neurociti Tablet is used to treat altered consciousness due to heart injuries, brain operation, and reduced blood and oxygen supply to the brain. It contains citicoline as its active ingredient. Neur
ocitiTablet acts by improving the function of the brain and decreasing the release of free fatty acids. Take this Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. You can take Neurociti with or without food. However, take it at the same time every day to gain optimum benefit.
Uses of Neurociti 750 MG
Contraindications of Neurociti 750 MG
- If you are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredient of Neurociti Tablet.
- If you have stiff muscles in the arms or legs.
Side effects of Neurociti 750 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Neurociti 750 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart disorder.
- You have stiff muscles of arms or legs.
- You are on any medications.
- You have any planned surgery.
Mode of Action of Neurociti 750 MG
How Does It Work?
- Neurociti Tablet acts by increasing the release of a brain chemical called phosphatidylcholine, responsible for performing various brain functions. This helps to improve brain functioning in various conditions. ...
- It also acts by inhibiting the release of free fatty acids at the stroke site.
Directions for Use of Neurociti 750 MG
- Neurociti Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It can be taken before or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Neurociti 750 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Neurociti Tablet works, or Neurociti itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders such as levodopa and meclofenoxate.
Storage and disposal of Neurociti 750 MG
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Store protected from light and moisture.
Dosage of Neurociti 750 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Neurociti Tablet to improve memory and learning?
Q: How long will it take Neurociti to work?
Q: What is the use of Neurociti?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- STROCIT 500 [Internet]. Assets.unilab.com.ph. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]
- Álvarez-Sabín J, Román G. The Role of Citicoline in Neuroprotection and Neurorepair in Ischemic Stroke. PubMed. 2022
- COGNOLIN 500 Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 22 Apr 2022]