Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
By PROCTER AND GAMBLE
2ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection Description
Neurobion Plus Injection is a multivitamin. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin and nutritional deficiencies. It can also be used in conditions such as anaemia and other nerve prob
lems. It contains mecobalamin/vitamin B12, pyridoxine/vitamin B6, and nicotinamide/vitamin B3 as active substances. Neurobion Plus Injection will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. Avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding about all the medicines and supplements you take. Also inform about all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(50.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin and nutritional deficiencies|
|Side effects||Pain, swelling at injection site|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(50.0 Mg)
Uses of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
Neurobion Plus Injection is used to treat and prevent vitamin and nutritional deficiencies.
Contraindications of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
If you are allergic to mecobalamin/vitamin B12, pyridoxine/vitamin B6, nicotinamide/vitamin B3, or any of the components of Neurobion Plus Injection.
Side effects of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
Injection site reactions like pain, swelling, redness
Precautions and Warnings of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
Can I take Neurobion Plus Injection during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before using Neurobion Plus Injection during pregnancy as there is limited information available about the effect of this medicine on pregnant women.
Can I take Neurobion Plus Injection while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using Neurobion Plus Injection while breastfeeding, as limited information is available.
Can I drive if I have consumed Neurobion Plus Injection?
There is limited information available about the effect of Neurobion Plus Injection on driving ability. If you experience any side effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Neurobion Plus Injection?
Avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Neurobion Plus Injection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems, eye problems like Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy, etc.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
How Does It Work?
Neurobion Plus Injection works by restoring various essential body nutrients.
Directions for Use of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
- Neurobion Plus Injection will be given to you in hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Neurobion Plus Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
- Store Neurobion Plus Injection in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Neurobion Plus Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
Neurobion Plus Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Thus the chances of overdose are less. However, in case of any discomfort after or during the treatment with this medicine, the doctor should be informed immediately....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives Neurobion Plus Injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Neurobion Plus Injection contain?
A: Neurobion Plus Injection contains mecobalamin (also called vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin), pyridoxine (also called vitamin B6) and nicotinamide (also called vitamin B3, nicotinic acid, niacin).
Q: What is Neurobion Plus Injection used for?
A: Neurobion Plus Injection is used in the treatment & prevention of vitamin & nutritional deficiencies. It can also be used in conditions such as anaemia and other nerve problems.
Q: Can Neurobion Plus Injection be taken daily?
A: No, Neurobion Plus Injection should be taken in the exact dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. This injection will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. Avoid self-injecting this medicine.
Q: Is Neurobion Plus Injection a multivitamin?
A: Yes, Neurobion Plus Injection is a multivitamin.
- Methylcobalamin Pyridoxine HCL Nicotinamide Injection - Creogenic Pharma [Internet]. Creogenic Pharma. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Methylcobalamine: Dosage & Drug Information | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Cyanocobalamin: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Pyridoxine - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Nicotinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Pyridoxine: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed