Manotac Inj 2ml
By MG NUTRACEUTICALS
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Manotac Injection is used in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux disease. It contains ranitidine as its active ingredient. Manotac Injection is given
under the medical supervision of a doctor in a healthcare set-up. Also, inform the doctor about your medical history and about all the medicines and supplements you take or might take....
Uses of Manotac Inj 2ml
- Manotac Injection uses include the treatment of heartburn and stomach pain caused due to acid reflux disease, stomach and intestine ulcers.
- It also helps in the prevention of acid aspiration during anaesthesia.
Contraindications of Manotac Inj 2ml
If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this injection.
Side effects of Manotac Inj 2ml
- Pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection.
Precautions and Warnings of Manotac Inj 2ml
Can I take the Manotac Injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take the Manotac Injection while breastfeeding?
The medicine passes into the breastmilk. Hence, caution is advised while administering this injection to a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have taken the Manotac Injection?
This injection does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience any sort of giddiness or compromised vision, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol if I am prescribed this Manotac Injection?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and the Manotac Injection. However, avoid consuming alcohol as it is known to increase acidity and can make your acidity worse.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any underlying medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem, stomach ulcers or any kind of heart-related problem, etc.
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes.
Mode of Action of Manotac Inj 2ml
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Manotac Injection works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and ther
eby reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn....
Directions for Use of Manotac Inj 2ml
- This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Manotac Inj 2ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Manotac Injection may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....Read more
- Especially, if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and ant-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are medicines for a brain-related disorder like diazepam, triazolam, anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole, antihypertensive medicines, anti-HIV medicines, anti-cancer medicines, heart-related medicines, etc....Read more
Interactions with food items
It is advised to avoid consuming acidity-causing foods like chocolate, caffeine, tea and cola. These food items tend to reduce the effectiveness of the medication and delay recovery.
Storage and disposal of Manotac Inj 2ml
- Manotac Injection should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
Dosage of Manotac Inj 2ml
You are less likely to get an overdose of the Manotac Injection as it is given to you by a doctor or nurse in a clinic or hospital. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms after the injection,
inform the doctor immediately....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of this injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare setup. However, if you have missed taking any dose of this injection, inform your doctor or nurse imm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long is the usual course of medication?
A: While the duration for which the Manotac Injection is prescribed varies from person to person based on their condition, it usually starts showing its effect almost immediately.
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can I reduce my acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal.
- Reduce excess weight.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, a high protein diet, etc.
Last Updated on: 19 Jun 2021 | 06:53 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved