Lupibend Suspension 10ml
10ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lupibend 200 MG Description
Lupibend Suspension contains Albendazole which is used against worm infection.
|You Save||₹2.61 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Albendazole(200.0 Mg)
4 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lupibend Suspension 10ml
- Albetrue 200mg Bottle Of 10ml SuspensionBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10ml Suspension in BottleMRP 17.80₹ 7.3150.68% CHEAPER₹ 0.73/Ml
- Abd Suspension 10mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10ml Suspension in BottleMRP 17.92₹ 11.8320.27% CHEAPER₹ 1.18/Ml
- Zeebee Suspension 10mlBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)10ml Suspension in BottleMRP 19.70₹ 19.71₹ 1.97/Ml
- Abz Syrup 10mlBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10ml Suspension in BottleMRP 17.92₹ 15.95₹ 1.6/Ml
Uses of Lupibend 200 MG
Contraindications of Lupibend 200 MG
- If you are allergic to Benzimidazole class of medicines like Mebendazole or any other components of the medicine
Side effects of Lupibend 200 MG
- Feeling dizzy
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Patchy hair loss
Precautions and Warnings of Lupibend 200 MG
Can I take Lupibend Suspension during pregnancy?
Albendazole must not be used during pregnancy; it has the potential to harm the unborn baby.
Can I take Lupibend Suspension while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Albendazole passes into breast milk. Caution is advised when Albendazole is used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lupibend Suspension?
You may feel dizzy after a dose of this medicine. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Lupibend Suspension?
Drinking alcohol, along with this medicine, may increase the risk of liver problems. It is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a young woman; it is essential to have a negative pregnancy test before starting this medication
- You have liver disease
- You are suffering from fits or seizures
- You experience bone marrow suppression or decrease in blood cell count
- You have a headache or fits immediately after starting the treatment
- You may experience damage on the retina
Mode of Action of Lupibend 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Albendazole disrupts the metabolism of parasitic worms and thus kills them by depriving them of glucose and energy.
Directions for Use of Lupibend 200 MG
- Read the instructions on the label before usage
- Shake well before use
Interactions of Lupibend 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce stomach acidity (antacids) like Cimetidine
- Medicines used to treat fits or seizure (anti-seizure) like Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital
- Medicines used to treat worm infections (Praziquantel)
- Medicines used to suppress immune response (Dexamethasone)
- Medicines used to treat HIV/ AIDS (Ritonavir)
Interactions with food items
- Lupibend Suspension should be taken with food.
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice should be avoided as it may worsen the side effects of Albendazole.
Storage and disposal of Lupibend 200 MG
- Lupibend Suspension should be kept in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Lupibend 200 MG
- Symptoms of overdose include diarrhea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat
- If you think you had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What else should I know before taking Lupibend Suspension?
- Albendazole should not be used in pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy
- Women of childbearing age are advised to take this medicine during their first week of menstruation or after a negative pregnancy test
- Women should also take measures not to have a positive pregnancy test until one month after stopping this medication
Q: I suspect worm infections in my kid; can I start him on Lupibend Suspension?
A: Albendazole should be used only under medical supervision. It can cause some severe side effects and you are advised not to self-medicate.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.