Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
By SWISS PHARMA PVT LTD
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml Description
Lecetzy Am Suspension is a combination of Ambroxol and Levocetirizine. It is a Suspension primarily used to treat wet cough when there is mucous in the throat. It should not be used in newborn babies
and children less than 2 years. It should not be taken if you have kidney diseases. You may experience sleepiness, headache, tiredness, a dry mouth and skin rashes. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this Suspension, then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Uses of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
For the treatment of wet cough, cough with mucous.
Contraindications of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
- If you are allergic to the ambroxol and hydroxyzine class of medicine like cetirizine, levocetirizine and any other components of this Suspension.
- Patients with kidney diseases and on hemodialysis should not take this Suspension.
Side effects of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
Can I take Lecetzy Am Suspension during pregnancy?
There are limited studies on the effect of Lecetzy Am Suspension in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking this Suspension.
Can I take Lecetzy Am Suspension while breastfeeding?
It is not known whether Lecetzy Am Suspension passes into the breastmilk. However, levocetirizine passes into the breastmilk. Consult your doctor before taking this Suspension.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lecetzy Am Suspension?
It is not advisable to drive after consuming Lecetzy Am Suspension as it causes drowsiness and tiredness, which affects the driving ability of an individual.
Can I consume alcohol with Lecetzy Am Suspension?
Alcohol should not be consumed with Lecetzy Am Suspension as it can increase the side effects such as dizziness, tiredness and difficulty in concentrating.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You feel restlessness, vomiting, irritation or pain in the abdomen after taking this Suspension.
- You consume alcohol too often or you have any dental issues.
- You have kidney diseases and are on hemodialysis.
- You are on any other medications or taking any herbal supplements or preparations.
Mode of Action of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
How Does It Work?
- Lecetzy Am Suspension contains Ambroxol and Levocetirizine. Ambroxol is a mucolytic medicine that clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucus (phlegm) in the airway tracts.
- Levocetirizine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
Directions for Use of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lecetzy Am Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
- Store it below 30°C. Protect it from light and moisture.
Dosage of Lecetzy Am Suspension 60ml
You may experience overdose symptoms like feeling sleepy, irritated, tired, tremors, skin irritation, eye irritation, constipation, difficulty in breathing and fits. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while taking Lecetzy Am Suspension?
A: Lecetzy Am Suspension may contain sugar as an additive. It is advised to tell about your health conditions to the doctor if you have diabetes or suffering from kidney diseases.
Q: Can I take Lecetzy Am Suspension for dry cough?
A: Lecetzy Am Suspension contains ambroxol which is mucolytic, it thins and loosens the mucous. It is more effective for wet cough. However, it is advised to talk to your doctor before taking this Suspension.
Q: Can Lecetzy Am Suspension be given to babies?
A: No, Lecetzy Am Suspension should not be given to children below 2 years of age.
- CDSCO [Internet]. cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- LEVORID Tablets / Syrup [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- AXALIN Expectorant [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Amcosol Syrup [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Gee l. Levocetirizine Syrup [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed