Ketafung 2% Tube Of 20gm Cream
Ketafung 2 %W/W Description
Ketafung Cream is a topical anti-fungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, inner thighs, private parts, etc. Ketafung contains
etoconazole as its active ingredient. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects. However, they normally fade away with time. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
- Ketoford Tube Of 15gm CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 90.00₹ 63.0013% CHEAPER₹ 4.2/Gram
- Nizral Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Johnson & Johnson30g Cream in TubeMRP 330.00₹ 280.50₹ 9.35/Gram
- Kiezo Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Innovax Pharmaceuticals30g Cream in TubeMRP 129.00₹ 109.6524% CHEAPER₹ 3.66/Gram
- Kiezo Tube Of 50gm CreamBy Innovax Pharmaceuticals50g Cream in TubeMRP 169.00₹ 143.6540% CHEAPER₹ 2.87/Gram
Uses of Ketafung 2 %W/W
Contraindications of Ketafung 2 %W/W
- If you are allergic to ketoconazole or any other ingredients of Ketafung Cream.
- If you are suffering from any eye infections.
Side effects of Ketafung 2 %W/W
Precautions and Warnings of Ketafung 2 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You have recently used a topical preparation (cream, Cream, gel, etc) containing steroids to treat your skin infection.
- You experience any skin allergies after using this medicine.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberrations on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- Ketafung Cream is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Ketafung 2 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ketafung 2 %W/W
- Ketafung Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Ketafung 2 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Ketafung Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription), supplements, herbal preparations or other topical preparations for treating other health conditions....