Gestofit 100mg Capsule
Gestofit 100 MG Description
Gestofit Capsule contains progesterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynaecological disorders associated with inadequate levels of progesterone hormone in the b
dy. Progesterone is a female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating the menstrual cycle and maintaining pregnancy. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. It is used for the treatment of disorders related to the female reproductive cycle, infertility, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Gestoford 100mg CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Oral/Vaginal/Rectal Capsule(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 120.0028% CHEAPER₹ 12.0/Oral/vaginal/rectal Capsule
- Strone 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Serum International Limited10 Oral/Vaginal/Rectal Capsule(s) in StripMRP 190.50₹ 158.116% CHEAPER₹ 15.81/Oral/vaginal/rectal Capsule
- Nidagen 100mg CapsuleBy Systopic Laboratories10 Oral/Vaginal/Rectal Capsule(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 113.4032% CHEAPER₹ 11.34/Oral/vaginal/rectal Capsule
- Dubagest 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Integrace Pvt Ltd10 Oral/Vaginal/Rectal Capsule(s) in StripMRP 207.00₹ 146.9712% CHEAPER₹ 14.7/Oral/vaginal/rectal Capsule
- Susten 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma10 Oral/Vaginal/Rectal Capsule(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 143.6514% CHEAPER₹ 14.37/Oral/vaginal/rectal Capsule
- Naturogest 100mg CapsuleBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Oral/Vaginal/Rectal Capsule(s) in StripMRP 204.45₹ 173.78₹ 17.38/Oral/vaginal/rectal Capsule
Uses of Gestofit 100 MG
- For the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, absence of menses, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- To support the early phase of pregnancy in women who have experienced vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy and have inadequate or low levels of progesterone.
- For the treatment of infertility, preventing preterm delivery and mood disorder following childbirth.
- Hormone replacement therapy in women having menopause. It is given along with estrogen to post-menopausal women.
- This medicine is also used to support pregnancy and fertility outcomes during assisted reproductive procedures.
Contraindications of Gestofit 100 MG
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have or ever had breast cancer.
- If you experience abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you recently had a heart attack or stroke.
- If you have a blood clotting disorder such as thrombosis, deep vein thrombosis (clots in blood vessels of legs) and blood clots in the lungs.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Gestofit 100 MG
- Abdominal bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Short menstrual cycle
- Intermittent bleeding or spotting
Precautions and Warnings of Gestofit 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or have a vaginal infection.
- You have epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes, photosensitivity and you are a breastfeeding mother, careful observation is required.
Mode of Action of Gestofit 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Gestofit 100 MG
Interactions of Gestofit 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Gestofit Capsule works or Gestofit itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals you are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially, if you are taking an antifungal medicine containing ketoconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Gestofit 100 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.