Gcstab Strip Of 15 Tablets
Gcstab tablet is a vitamin and mineral supplement. It contains a combination of calcium, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol/cholecalciferol), and vitamin B9/folic acid as active substances. Gcstab tablet is used to treat vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Calcium and vitamin D3 are two crucial components for maintaining healthy bones and joints. The deficiency of these two nutrients can lead to bone and joint-related disorders. Folate is required for the proper cell division and synthesis of genetic material. A deficiency of folate in the body can lead to a type of anaemia called megaloblastic anaemia. Thus Gcstab tablet helps to manage osteoporosis and other bone-related problems and also prevents anaemia. Gcstab tablet is a nutritional supplement and should not be treated as a substitute for a balanced diet. You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any component of it.
|You Save||₹9.87 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium Citrate Maleate(1250.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(50.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(100.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Calcium and vitamin d supplementation|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Uses of GCSTAB STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Gcstab tablet is used to treat vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- It is used to treat osteoporosis and other bone-related problems.
- It helps to keep bones and joints healthy and strong.
- Gcstab tablet can also be used as an adjuvant to diet in the elderly, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
Ingredients and Benefits of GCSTAB STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Calcium is a vital mineral essential for maintaining structure and function. It plays an important role in nerve transmission, hormone secretion, muscle contraction, and vascular functions.
- Vitamin D3 increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to a lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain, and weakness.
- Folic acid/vitamin B9 is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It is also required for the formation of genetic material like DNA and RNA. A deficiency of this vitamin can cause a type of anaemia called megaloblastic anaemia....
Precautions and Warnings of GCSTAB STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You should not take Gcstab tablet if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption or have high levels of cholesterol.
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You have any existing medical conditions, are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Do not take Gcstab tablet if you have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
Directions for Use of GCSTAB STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Take Gcstab tablet exactly as recommended by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Do not take more than the daily recommended dose.
Quick Tips of GCSTAB STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Gcstab tablet is a vitamin and mineral supplement. Calcium and Vitamin D3 are two essential nutrients for bone and joint health. A lack of these two nutrients can result in bone and joint problems. It is used for the treatment of osteoporosis or bone-related disorders....
- Take this supplement as directed. Don't exceed recommended dosage.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Before starting Gcstab tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor, if you are taking other medications as calcium supplements can interact with certain medications and may increase or decrease their effectiveness.
- Along with this supplement, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Storage and disposal of GCSTAB STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Store Gcstab tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.