Fungizole 200mg Tablet
Fungizole 200 MG Description
Fungizole Tablet is an antifungal medicine containing itraconazole as its active ingredient. It is used to treat fungal infections. This medicine works by blocking the formation of the cell membrane
of fungal cells by inhibiting the enzyme. Do not use it if you are allergic to Itraconazole, pregnant or breastfeeding. Fungizole Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience side effects like dizziness, nausea, stomach pain, rash while on treatment with this medicine. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition then inform your doctor.
- Itra Plus 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 249.00₹ 249.00₹ 24.9/Tablet
Uses of Fungizole 200 MG
Contraindications of Fungizole 200 MG
- You are allergic to itraconazole or any other ingredient of Fungizole Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any heart problems.
- If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Side effects of Fungizole 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Tingling sensation
- Altered sense of taste
Precautions and Warnings of Fungizole 200 MG
- Fungizole Tablet must not be used during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby.
- If you are taking this medicine, proper birth control measures should be taken while consuming it for at least 2 months after the final dose.
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Fungizole Tablet.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You had or have heart problems like heart failure, heart attack, etc.
- You experience shortness of breath, unexpected weight gain, swollen legs or stomach or tiredness. Stop taking Fungizole Tablet as these may be signs of heart failure.
Mode of Action of Fungizole 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fungizole 200 MG
Interactions of Fungizole 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this medicine works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, mental health issues, diabetes, cancer, HIV infection, low blood cholesterol, migraine, fits, allergic reactions.
Storage and disposal of Fungizole 200 MG
- Store Fungizole Tablet below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Fungizole 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Fungizole Tablet?
Q: What precautions should I take when using Fungizole Tablet?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Fungizole Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Fungizole Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Itraconazole 100mg Capsules, hard - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Sporanox (itraconazole) Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Itraconazole - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]