Fosfoe Sachet Of 8gm Oral Powder
Fosfoe 3 G Description
Fosfoe Oral Powder contains fosfomycin, which is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the urinary tract. It works by killing the bacteria responsible for the
infection of the urinary tract. Indigestion, headache, dizziness are some of the side effects of using this medicine. This medicine should be dissolved in a glass of water and mixture should be taken immediately. This medicine should be taken on an empty stomach either 1 hour before a meal or at least 2 hours after a meal before bedtime and after emptying the urinary bladder.
Uses of Fosfoe 3 G
Contraindications of Fosfoe 3 G
- If you are allergic to fosfomycin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
- If you are undergoing a blood filtration procedure.
Side effects of Fosfoe 3 G
- Swelling of female genitals (vulva and vagina)
Precautions and Warnings of Fosfoe 3 G
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You have loose motions after using this medicine.
- You have difficulty in digestion of some sugar.
Mode of Action of Fosfoe 3 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fosfoe 3 G
- Fosfoe Oral Powder should be taken on an empty stomach either 1 hour before a meal or at least 2 hours after a meal before bedtime and after emptying the urinary bladder.
- It should be dissolved in a glass of water and mixture should be taken immediately.
Interactions of Fosfoe 3 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of medicines used in heartburn such as Metoclopramide decreases the blood concentration of this medicine.
- Inform your doctor about all other medicines and supplements you are consuming before starting with Fosfoe Oral Powder
Storage and disposal of Fosfoe 3 G
- Store Fosfoe Oral Powder at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fosfoe 3 G
- Symptoms of overdose include hearing difficulty, loss of taste sensation, dizziness, loss of balance while walking, etc. If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.