Flucos 200mg Tablet
By OAKNET HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
2 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flucos 200 MG Description
Flucos 200mg Tab contains Fluconazole, which is an antifungal.
|You Save||₹18.97 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Fluconazole(200.0 Mg)
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Flucos 200mg Tablet
- Fungicip 200mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Cipla Gx1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 23.33₹ 19.8363.1% CHEAPER₹ 19.83/Tablet
- Fcn 200mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.73₹ 39.7263.04% CHEAPER₹ 19.86/Tablet
- Flumet 200mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.57₹ 17.4867.47% CHEAPER₹ 17.48/Tablet
- Af 200mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.45₹ 12.2877.15% CHEAPER₹ 12.28/Tablet
- Forcan 200mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.75₹ 55.8074.04% CHEAPER₹ 13.95/Tablet
- Zocon 200mg TabletBy Fdc Limited2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.65₹ 39.6563.1% CHEAPER₹ 19.83/Tablet
- Onecan 200mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.36₹ 67.4668.63% CHEAPER₹ 16.86/Tablet
- Fluconaz 200 Mg Tablet 4 No'sBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.00₹ 79.0563.23% CHEAPER₹ 19.76/Tablet
Uses of Flucos 200 MG
Contraindications of Flucos 200 MG
- You are allergic to Fluconazole or any other ingredient of this medicine
- You are taking medicines like Astemizole, Terfenadine, Cisapride, Pimozide, Quinidine, Erythromycin
Side effects of Flucos 200 MG
- Increased liver enzymes
- Skin rash
- Liver damage (loss of appetite, vomiting, yellowing of your skin)
Precautions and Warnings of Flucos 200 MG
Can I take Flucos 200mg Tab during pregnancy?
- Fluconazole is unsafe during pregnancy. You should not take Fluconazole if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby. During pregnancy, it may increase the risk of miscarriage while large doses may cause severe birth defects...
- If you are taking Fluconazole, then use contraception at least for one week even after stopping the medicine
Can I take Flucos 200mg Tab while breastfeeding?
Fluconazole passes into human milk. Breastfeeding can be continued after a single dose; however, if you are taking this medicine repeatedly or in high doses, breastfeeding is not recommended.
Can I drive if I have consumed Flucos 200mg Tab?
- You may experience dizziness or fits while taking this medicine
- If you experience any of these, you should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine
Can I consume alcohol with Flucos 200mg Tab?
Avoid excess alcohol while taking this medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver disease or kidney disease
- You have heart diseases and irregular heart rhythm
- You have abnormal electrolyte levels (potassium, calcium or magnesium) in your blood
- You have severe skin reactions
- You have adrenal insufficiency (condition where the adrenal gland does not produce sufficient steroid hormone)
Mode of Action of Flucos 200 MG
How Does It Work?
- It blocks the formation of the cell membrane of the fungus by inhibiting an enzyme
- Thus the fungi stop multiplying or die because of non-formation of complete cell membrane
- It is not effective against virus or bacteria
Interactions of Flucos 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Serious interaction - Terfenadine, Voriconazole, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Ranolazine, Lomitapide, Donepezil, Pimozide and Quinidine. Never take Fluconazole with these medicines. When used with Fluconazole, these medicines can cause a life-threatening heart rhythm condition (torsades de pointes)...
- Medicines used as anaesthetic like Alfentanil, Fentanyl
- Medicines used to treat depression like Amitriptyline, Nortriptyline
- Blood thinners like Warfarin
- Medicines for anxiety, like Benzodiazepines (Midazolam, Triazolam)
- Medicines to treat fits like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
- Medicines for high blood pressure like Nifedipine, Isradipine, Amlodipine, Felodipine and Losartan
- Medicines used for treating ovarian cancer (Olaparib)
- Medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection like Ciclosporin, Everolimus, Sirolimus or Tacrolimus
- Medicines used for treating cancer (Vincristine, Vinblastine)
- Medicines used for reducing high cholesterol level (Atorvastatin, Simvastatin, and Fluvastatin)
- Medicines for treating pain and inflammation like Celecoxib, Flurbiprofen, Naproxen, Ibuprofen
- Effect of contraceptive pills might be reduced. Addition of barrier form of contraception is needed
- Medicines for HIV (Saquinavir)
- Medicines to control diabetes like Chlorpropamide, Glibenclamide, Glipizide or Tolbutamide
- Medicines to control asthma (Theophylline)
- Medicines for treating rheumatoid arthritis (Tofacitinib)
- Medicines to treat cystic fibrosis (Ivacaftor)
- Diuretics like Hydrochlorothiazide
- Medicines used to treat irregular heartbeats (Amiodarone)
Interactions with food items
This medicine can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Flucos 200 MG
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Flucos 200 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include feeling or seeing things that are not real (hallucination and paranoid behaviour)
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of overdose, or rush to the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Flucos 200mg Tab?
- Tell your doctor if you are sexually active and discuss effective contraception methods
- This medicine can make your oral contraceptive pills work less efficiently
- Hence if you are on this medication, then use barrier methods of contraception like condoms
Q: I have cough, cold, flu, can I take Flucos 200mg Tab?
A: No, flu mostly occurs due to viruses. This medicine works against fungus and not viruses. Take it only if prescribed by your doctor for the complete duration of treatment.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed