Ferinom Xt Tablet
By ACINOM HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ferinom Xt Tablet contains combination of Vitamin B9 (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 , Iron & Zinc and other essential nutrients that body requires for optimal health.
|You Save||₹26.82 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg),Zinc(15.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg),Ferrous(60.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg) + Zinc(15.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg) + Ferrous(60.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth deffects...
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature...
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for proper sense of taste and smell...
Uses of Ferinom Xt Tablet
- For treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia
- For preventing iron, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption
- As a dietary supplement
Precautions and Warnings of Ferinom Xt Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Directions for Use of Ferinom Xt Tablet
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Ferinom Xt Tablet
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Ferinom Xt Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12?
A: Meat, seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins etc. are rich in folic acid, Iron, Zinc & Vitamin B12. Certain seafood like lobster, crabs & oysters is a good source of Zinc. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Does this medicine interact with other medicines?
- Medicines treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours....
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers), water pill, metformin, Omeprazole and Cimetidine....
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 5.May.2020] (Online)
Expires on or After