Exhep 20mg Injection 0.2ml
By EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
0.2ml Solution For Injection in Injection
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Exhep Solution For Injection is a blood thinner medicine that is used to prevent blood clots in patients suffering from angina. It contains Enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It works by preventing blood clot formation and also prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. It is also used as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection and the dose and duration will be decided based on the close assessment of your health condition. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹86.44 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Prevent blood clots and chest pain|
|Side effects||Fever, dizziness, diarrhoea, bleeding in gums, increased menstrual flow|
Check more medicines with composition as Enoxaparin(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Exhep 20 MG
Exhep Solution For Injection is used to prevent blood clots and as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. It is also useful for patients who are suffering from angina, that is, chest pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart....
Contraindications of Exhep 20 MG
- If you are allergic to Enoxaparin or any other ingredients of the Exhep Solution For Injection.
- If you are suffering from any blood disorder or have any bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.
Side effects of Exhep 20 MG
- Injection site bleeding
- Bleeding in gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Fast heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Exhep 20 MG
Can I take the Exhep Solution For Injection during pregnancy?
As there is limited information, the Exhep Solution For Injection can be taken by pregnant women only if it is prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take the Exhep Solution For Injection while breastfeeding?
Exhep Solution For Injection should be used while breastfeeding only if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have taken the Exhep Solution For Injection?
One of the known side effects of Exhep Solution For Injection is dizziness. Thus, you should avoid driving if you are feeling dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with the Exhep Solution For Injection?
The interaction of the Exhep Solution For Injection with alcohol is unknown. Please consult with your doctor for more details.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
You have diabetes, liver or kidney-related problems. You have undergone some surgery. You are suffering from any blood-related disease. You recently suffered a stroke or have high blood pressure.
Mode of Action of Exhep 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Enoxaparin in the Exhep Solution For Injection works as an anticoagulant and helps in preventing blood clots.
Directions for Use of Exhep 20 MG
- Exhep Solution For Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
- Reach out to your doctor if you experience any undesirable effects right after taking this injection.
Interactions of Exhep 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Exhep Solution For Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medicines such as other blood thinners, pain killers if taken along can increase the risk of bleeding thus, should be discontinued before initiating treatment with the Exhep.
Interactions with food items
There is no known interaction with food. However, please inform your doctor if you encounter any food interaction with natural blood thinners like ginger, garlic and ginkgo.
Storage and disposal of Exhep 20 MG
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the package.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Exhep 20 MG
- Exhep Solution For Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose on this medicine.
- However, if you experience severe bleeding from the gums, nose or anus right after taking this injection, please inform your doctor immediately.
- A significant overdose of this medicine could even lead to internal bleeding.
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse about when the Exhep Solution For Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does the Exhep Solution For Injection contain?
A: Exhep Solution For Injection contains enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It is a blood thinner.
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.