Ethamsyl 500mg Tablet
Ethamsyl 500 MG Description
Ethamsyl Tablet is used to stop or reduce bleeding in diseases that lead to excessive bleeding from the small blood vessels of the body. It is also used to prevent excessive bleeding during menstrual
periods. Ethamsyl contains Ethamsylate as its active component. This medicine reduces bleeding time and blood loss. Take Ethamsyl for the correct dose and the exact duration as per your doctor's advice. You can take this medicine with or without food. It is advisable to take it with food, to avoid an upset stomach.
- Ethasyl 500mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 233.00₹ 198.05₹
- Sylate 500mg TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 360.25₹ 306.21₹
Uses of Ethamsyl 500 MG
Contraindications of Ethamsyl 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Ethamsylate or any of the other ingredients of Ethamsyl Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of blood disorder.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Ethamsyl 500 MG
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Ethamsyl 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a condition of high/low blood pressure.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem.
- The newborn child develops a fever after taking this medicine. In such condition, the treatment should be discontinued.
Mode of Action of Ethamsyl 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ethamsyl 500 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food. Preferably it should be taken with meals to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Always take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Ethamsyl 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ethamsyl Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this medicine works.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Storage and disposal of Ethamsyl 500 MG
- Store Ethamsyl at or below 25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.