Doriglen 500mg Injection
Doriglen 500 MG Description
Doriglen Injection is an antibiotic medicine that is used to treat severe bacterial infections of the stomach, urinary tract and swelling of the kidney due to a bacterial infection. It contains dorip
enem as its active ingredient that belongs to carbapenem class of antibiotics. Doriglen Injection is not to be used in viral infections like flu, cold, etc. It will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Doriglen 500 MG
- Complicated stomach infections
- Complicated urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis (a condition swelling of the kidney due to a bacterial infection)
Contraindications of Doriglen 500 MG
- If you are allergic to doripenem or any of the other ingredients of Doriglen Injection.
- If you are allergic to any other antibiotics belonging to the penicillin or cephalosporin class of antibiotics (called beta-lactams).
Side effects of Doriglen 500 MG
- Inflammation or swelling of a vein
Precautions and Warnings of Doriglen 500 MG
Mode of Action of Doriglen 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Doriglen 500 MG
- Doriglen Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Doriglen 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Doriglen Injection works or Doriglen itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking any brain-related medicines such as valproic acid and anti-gout medicines like probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Doriglen 500 MG
- Store at a cool and dark place.
- Discard the solution if not clear.
- Do not freeze. Keep it away from children.