Domsettler 1mg Suspension 30ml
Domsettler 1 MG Description
Domsettler Suspension contain domperidone as its active ingredient. It is used to prevent nausea, vomiting and indigestion. Domsettler also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helpi
ng indigestion. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult supervision. It should be given as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Domsettler Suspension should be taken before meals. Before giving this medicine, inform the doctor if your child has any other medical condition or detailed medical history.
- Domstal Bottle Of 30ml SuspensionBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 39.93₹ 34.34₹
Uses of Domsettler 1 MG
Contraindications of Domsettler 1 MG
- If your child is allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of the Domsettler Suspension.
- If your child has a problem with your heart, liver or kidney.
- If your child develops black, tarry bowel stools or blood in stools.
- If your child has a blockage or tear in the intestines.
- If your child has a low level of potassium or magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
- If your child is suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour of the pituitary gland).
Side effects of Domsettler 1 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Domsettler 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or he/she is born prematurely.
- The child develops an allergic reaction after using the Domsettler Suspension.
- You do not notice any improvement in your child's condition after using this medicine for 3 to 4 days.
- The child experiences palpitations, breathing problems or unconsciousness after using the Domsettler Suspension, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Domsettler 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Domsettler 1 MG
- Domsettler Suspension should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage. Shake it well before use and always use a dropper for exact quantities....
- It should be taken before a meal.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Domsettler 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Domsettler Suspension works or Domsettler itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if your child is on certain medications like heart-related medicines, medicines to treat cancer, fungal or bacterial infections, mental health problems, stomach and intestines problems, malaria, allergy....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Domsettler 1 MG
- Store the Domsettler Suspension at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Domsettler 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Domsettler Suspension?
Q: When should I give the Domsettler Suspension?
Q: What is the dose of Domsettler Suspension for a child?
Q: Is Domsettler for vomiting?
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Domperidone for gastro-oesophageal reflux | Medicines for Children [Internet]. Medicinesforchildren.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]