Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Dizeral AZ 0.25mg/20mg pills a prescription medicine to treat anxiety. Dizeral AZ tablet contains alprazolam in a dose of 0.25mg and 20mg of propranolol. By stopping the release ofsome chemicals in
the brain, it helps with the symptoms of excessive anxiety and worry. In addition, this prescription medicine also decreases restlessness, tiredness, poor concentration, irritability, and troubled sleep. So it helps you follow your daily routine more comfortably with better productivity. Even if you feel well while taking this medicine, continue to have it for as long as your doctor advises. Don’t stop taking it suddenly, as it can cause serious health issues.
|₹9.52 (14% on MRP)
|Alprazolam(0.25 Mg) + Propranolol(20.0 Mg)
|Anxiety disorders, panic attacks.
|Unsteadiness, blurred vision, lightheadedness, memory impairment, hallucinations, irritability
Uses of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Panic attacks
- Migraines (if the patient has excessive anxiety)
Contraindications of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Alcohol intake.
- Congestive heart failure
- Digitalis and verapamil therapy
Side effects of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Memory impairment
- Slow heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Can hide the symptoms of type two diabetes mellitus, so keep monitoring your blood glucose levels.
- Long-term effects include both physical and psychological dependence.
Precautions and Warnings of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You should not stop taking it if you feel you are not getting the benefit, since thismedication takes a few weeks to show its effect
- You must avoid sudden rising from a lying down position; otherwise, you will feel dizzy.
- You must not forget to tell your dentist or another doctor that you are taking this medicine as its dose might need to be decreased or stopped altogether.
- You need to have a regular follow-up with your doctor.
- It is important to note that Alprasafe can be a medicine of abuse or misuse. Monitor carefully while on this medication. Talk to your doctor if you have a history of addiction or substance misuse.
Mode of Action of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Always take this medicine at the dose recommended by your doctor for a stipulated period.
- Have it with a glass of water, swallow it, do not chew or crush.
- This tablet has to be taken empty stomach but can be taken after food (Do as your doctor says).
Interactions of Dizeral Az Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Opioids like morphine, tramadol, etc.
Interactions with food items
- Food rich in fat may increase the concentration of alprazolam.
- Grapefruit must be avoided as it can raise the concentration of this medication to potentially high levels.