Charak Sumenta Tablets
The Charak Sumenta is a herbal formulation of tablets that consist of ayurvedic ingredients. These ingredients have been known in the ancient Indian science of Ayurveda to be effective anxiolytic and adaptogenic ingredients. The Charak Sumenta is the perfect natural alternative for people with stress and anxiety. For those who are looking to shift to a more holistic method of combating their stress, anxiety, depression and other mental health issues, the Charak Sumenta can be a good choice.
- Since these tablets contain brahmi, which has anxiolytic properties, it is beneficial in reducing stress and anxiety to a great degree.
- It also contains ashwagandha which can help to stabilise mood swings and result in an overall calm and relaxed demeanour for people who consume these tablets.
- For people who have mild to moderate clinical anxiety, the Charak Sumenta is an excellent herbal remedy because it has been formulated with several hundred years of knowledge of Ayurvedic science.
- These tablets also contain tagara and jatamansi which have a certain amount of tranquillizing effect and therefore helps to soothe the nerves and helps the central nervous system to relax.
- These ayurvedic tablets are made from only natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial preservatives or any other chemicals, making them the perfect choice for people with different types of allergies and intolerances.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Tagara (Valeriana wallichii)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
The Charak Sumenta tablets are used to help reduce the stress and anxiety of daily life.
How to Use
Use these tablets as directed by your primary healthcare physician and do not self administer doses of these tablets.
- Always keep it out of the reach of children.
- Always store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always keep it away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Since these are natural tablets, they may change colour to some extent over a period of time.
- Always remember to check the expiry date before consuming these tablets.
Q1. Can pregnant and lactating women consume these tablets?
Ans: While there are no known side effects of these tablets, it is always recommended that pregnant and lactating women should only consume such medication under the guidance of a gynaecologist.
Q2. Can I give these tablets to my child?
Ans: You can only give these tablets to your child if they are above the age of 10 years and are currently diagnosed with the mental health issues that this medicine helps to resolve.
Q3. What to do if the recommended dosage does not affect me?
Ans: Ayurvedic medicines such as the Charak Sumenta usually take some time to begin showing effective results. You should wait for at least 1 week to begin noticing results. However, if the results are not visible, then you should consult your doctor to see whether the dosage needs to be increased.