Divaine 50mg Tablet
By CIPLA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Divaine 50 MG Description
Divaine Tablet is an antibiotic containing Minocycline as its active ingredient. It is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections of the skin, respiratory tract, urinary tract, private parts, et
c. This medicine should be used only under medical prescription. Take it as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed. You should complete the entire treatment with Divaine Tablet and not stop it mid-way on your own without consulting your doctor.
|You Save||₹43.81 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Minocycline(50.0 Mg)
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Divaine 50mg Tablet
- Minoz 50mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 285.00₹ 242.252.42% CHEAPER₹ 24.23/Tablet
- Minolox 50mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 256.00₹ 217.6012.36% CHEAPER₹ 21.76/Tablet
Uses of Divaine 50 MG
Divaine Tablet is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; respiratory tract infections like pneumonia; eye infection, skin infection like acne; sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea and various other infections caused by bacteria....
Contraindications of Divaine 50 MG
- If you are allergic to minocycline or any of the ingredients of Divaine Tablet.
- If you are suffering from an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- If you are on dialysis or need one.
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Divaine should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Divaine 50 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Divaine 50 MG
Can I take Divaine Tablet during pregnancy?
Divaine Tablet must not be taken during pregnancy as it may be unsafe. It may affect the teeth or bone development of the unborn baby. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby before starting this medicine.
Can I take Divaine Tablet while breastfeeding?
Divaine Tablet must not be taken while breastfeeding, as it passes into the breastmilk. It may cause permanent teeth discolouration. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Divaine Tablet?
Divaine Tablet may sometimes cause dizziness, vertigo, headache, light-headedness, visual disturbances like blurred vision, impaired hearing. Thus, you should be cautious or avoid driving while on treatment.
Can I consume alcohol with Divaine Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Divaine Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver problems, then it should be administered with caution.
- You are suffering from a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You notice any severe allergic reaction or unwanted side effects after taking Divaine Tablet.
- You notice any symptoms like yellowing of the skin, appetite loss, stomach pain, which may be signs of liver damage.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight or ultraviolet light for too long as this medicine can make your skin too sensitive.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- Divaine Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Divaine 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Minocycline in Divaine Tablet works by inhibiting the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions, which ultimately stops bacterial growth. Thereby, it helps in curing the infection....
Directions for Use of Divaine 50 MG
- Divaine Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, whilst in an upright sitting or standing position.
- It is advisable to take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. It should not be consumed more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Divaine 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Divaine Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicine that affects your liver.
- Concomitant use of Divaine Tablet along with blood thinners like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Concomitant use along with antibiotics like penicillin or antacids can alter the effects of this medicine.
- Other medicines like oral contraceptives, ergometrine, sucralfate, quinapril, isotretinoin, ergotamine should be used with caution along with Divaine Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Divaine 50 MG
Store Divaine Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Divaine 50 MG
Symptoms of overdose may include dizziness, nausea and vomiting. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of Divaine Tablet.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of Divaine Tablet, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Divaine Tablet an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Divaine Tablet contains Minocycline, which is an antibiotic.
Q: Can I stop taking Divaine Tablet on my own?
A: No, you should never stop taking Divaine Tablet until advised by your doctor, even if you are feeling good. Stopping this tablet in between the treatment may cause a recurrence of infection.
Q: How long should I take Divaine Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Divaine Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Minocycline 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Minocycline 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed