Dilnip 5mg Tablet
Dilnip 5 MG Description
Dilnip 5 tablet tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppress
ing the contraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
- Dilnip 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.50₹ 93.07₹
- Cilacar 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.73₹ 60.12₹
- Cinod 5mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 138.00₹ 117.30₹
- Cilnipine 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.89₹ 58.56₹
- Twinblok 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Aprica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.49₹ 57.49₹
- Lnbloc 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.62₹ 82.13₹
- Torcilin 5mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 58.95₹ 50.11₹
- Twincal 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 94.49₹ 80.32₹
Uses of Dilnip 5 MG
Contraindications of Dilnip 5 MG
Side effects of Dilnip 5 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Dilnip 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Dilnip 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dilnip 5 MG
Interactions of Dilnip 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Dilnip 5 tablet tablet works or Dilnip itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Dilnip 5 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.