Diligan Strip Of 10 Tablets
Diligan 12.5 MG Description
Diligan Strip of 10 Tablets is used to alleviate nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness. It can also address Vertigo (loss of balance) caused by an inner ear disorder. It works by acting on th
e part of the brain that governs vomiting, nausea, and balance from acting. Meclizine, the active ingredient in the Diligan Strip of 10 Tablets, is a sedating (sleep-inducing) antihistamine, a class of medicine. Diligan helps with the discomfort of travel sickness. This medication is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Follow your doctor's instructions for taking Diligan Tablets. Based on your medical condition, you will be recommended to consume the Diligan Strip of 10 Tablets as often as the physician has given it.
|You Save||₹16.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Meclozine / Meclizine(12.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Motion sickness (travel sickness), Vertigo (dizziness or a spinning sensation)|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, Constipation, Dry mouth, Drowsiness, Headache, Sleepiness, Stomach upset|
Uses of Diligan 12.5 MG
- Management of Motion sickness (travel sickness)
- Treatment of Vertigo (dizziness or a spinning sensation)
Contraindications of Diligan 12.5 MG
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate gland)
- Hepatic impairment
- Low blood pressure
- Peptic ulcer
- Urination problems
Side effects of Diligan 12.5 MG
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Stomach upset
Precautions and Warnings of Diligan 12.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You should check the expiration date of the Diligan Tablets. It is unlikely that a single dosage of expired Diligan Strip of 10 Tablets will cause an adverse reaction.
- You have any questions, or if you feel uncomfortable or sick, please consult your primary health care practitioner or pharmacist.
- You have skipped a dosage. Doing so increases the risk of bacteria developing resistance to the medication.
- You found that you are pregnant.
- You want to stop the medication. Early discontinuation of treatment increases the risk of infection recurrence.
Mode of Action of Diligan 12.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Diligan 12.5 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication.
- Take it all in at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken.
- Diligan Strip of 10 Tablets 25 tablets can be taken without or with food. However, it's best if you take them at the same time every day.
Interactions of Diligan 12.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Psychotic medications such as fluphenazine and haloperidol have the chance of experiencing sedative side effects. Drowsiness, sluggish respiration, and difficulty thinking are some of the symptoms.
- Diligan Tablets with anti-anxiety medications such as clonazepam and lorazepam have the chance of experiencing sedative side effects. Fatigue, decreased respiration, and difficulty concentrating are some of the symptoms....
- Anti-allergic medications such as carbinoxamine and diphenhydramine have the chance of experiencing sedative side effects. Tiredness, slow breathing, and poor reasoning are some of the symptoms.
- Medications used to manage muscle spasms such as orphenadrine, cyclobenzaprine, and baclofen have the chance of experiencing sedative side effects. Dizziness, irregular breathing, and impaired processing are some of the symptoms....
Interactions with food items
- There is no known interaction with food.
Storage and disposal of Diligan 12.5 MG
Dosage of Diligan 12.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine