Derinide 1mg 2ml Packet Of 7 Respules
By ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
5 Respule(s) in Packet
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Derinide 1 MG Description
Derinide packet-of-7-2-mlrespules contains budesonide. It belongs to a class of medications known as 'corticosteroids.' It works by decreasing inflammation.
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Derinide 1mg 2ml Packet Of 7 Respules
- Budecort 1mg 2ml Packet Of 5 RespulesBy Cipla Limited5 Respule(s) in PacketMRP 147.15₹ 117.736.92% CHEAPER₹ 23.55/Respule
- Derinide 1mg 2ml Packet Of 5 RespulesBy Zydus Healthcare Limited5 Respule(s) in PacketMRP 133.25₹ 114.5910.47% CHEAPER₹ 22.92/Respule
Uses of Derinide 1 MG
Contraindications of Derinide 1 MG
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Derinide respules
Side effects of Derinide 1 MG
- Throat irritation
- Shortness of breath
- Coughing or horse voice
- Anxiety or depression
- Muscle spasms
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Derinide 1 MG
Can I use Derinide respules during pregnancy?
Before taking this medicine, see your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or, suspect pregnancy, or plan to have a baby.
Can I use Derinide respules while breastfeeding?
Before taking this medicine, see your doctor or pharmacist if breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have used Derinide respules?
Yes, Derinide respules has no or very little effect on driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Derinide respules?
It is unknown whether drinking alcohol while taking Derinide 1mg Respules is safe. Please seek medical advice.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You had or have tuberculosis
- You had or have lung infection
- You have liver problems
Mode of Action of Derinide 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Derinide Respules decreases inflammation in the lungs. This makes the asthma attack less severe.
Directions for Use of Derinide 1 MG
- Always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions when taking this medication. If you're not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Even if you feel better, you must continue to take your medicine as directed by your doctor
Interactions of Derinide 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ketoconazole, a strong inhibitor of cytochrome P450 3A, may cause budesonide plasma levels to rise when taken together
- Cimetidine, a cytochrome P450 inhibitor, resulted in a small decrease in budesonide clearance and an increase in its oral bioavailability
Storage and disposal of Derinide 1 MG
- Keep this medicine out of children's sight and reach
- Do not use this medicine after the expiration date
- Store at temperature between 20-25 degree Celsius
- Do not allow the ingredients of Derinide respules to freeze
- If only a portion of the suspension is used, the rest of the medication should be discarded right away
Dosage of Derinide 1 MG
If you consume excess doses of Dernide respules for a prolonged time, you may suffer from hypercorticism or growth suppression. Please visit your doctor if you consume Derinide respules in excess.
Missed a Dose
To make up for a missed dose, do not take a double dose. Simply remember to take your next dose when it is due.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Derinide 1mg Respules to my baby?
A: Do not give Derinide respules to babies unless prescribed by their doctor.
Q: I feel chest tightness in the morning. What can I do?
- Do not use Derinide respules and visit your doctor immediately.
Q: Does Derinide 1mg Respules cause bone loss?
A: Yes, Derinide Respules can lower bone density. To reduce the odds of developing low bone density, take Derinide 1mg Respules as directed by your doctor.
- Budesonide 0.5mg and 1mg Nebuliser Suspension [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3210.pdf
- Budesonide Inhalation Suspension [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 30 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2000/20929lbl.pdf
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- DERINIDE 400MG RESPICAPS
- DERINIDE 100MCG BOX OF 200MD 12GM METERED DOSE INHALER
- DERINIDE 1MG 2ML PACKET OF 5 RESPULES
- DERINIDE 0.5MG 2ML PACKET OF 7 RESPULES
- DERINIDE 200MG RESPICAPS
- DERINIDE 200MCG CFC FREE BOX OF 200MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- DERINIDE 100MCG BOX OF 200MD 17GM METERED DOSE INHALER
- DERINIDE 0.5MG 2ML PACKET OF 5 RESPULES
- DERINIDE 100MG BOX OF 30 RESPICAPS
Low Red Cell Distribution Width in Blood: Interpreting Your Blood Test Results
Key Highlights: Introduction Understanding blood test results is essential for getting the right care and maintaining good health. Red cell distribution width (RDW) is an important aspect that can provide clues about your overall well-being. In this article, you will learn about what RDW is, why it is measured, how to interpret your RDW results,
WBC Differential Count: Decoding Its Clinical Significance With Research Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Our body requires a healthy immune system. Key to this system are the white blood cells (WBCs). They protect us from infections and foreign substances. We may be able to assess how they work by looking at WBC differential counts. Medical professionals use them to see how the immune system responds in
MPV Blood Test: Understanding Its Importance and Results
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets are the cells in your blood that help in clotting and repairing wounds. Well, it is necessary to check their health. That’s where the Mean Platelet Volume (MPV) blood test comes into picture. In this article, we’ll explore the world of MPV blood tests. We’ll learn what MPV is, how to
PDW Blood Test: Understanding Its Purpose and Results
Key Highlights: Introduction The PDW blood test is a medical test that checks for size differences in blood platelets. The main function of platelets includes clotting and ensuring smooth blood flow in the body. In this article, we will cover the basics of a PDW blood test. We’ll discuss about why it’s done, how
MCH Blood Test: Interpreting the Results and Understanding Its Importance
Key Highlights: Introduction The MCH blood test is a crucial diagnostic tool that may aid in understanding and maintaining good health. In this article, we will delve into the importance of the MCH blood test and shed light on what it reveals about an individual’s overall well-being. We will discuss essential aspects such as understanding
Reticulocyte Count: A Comprehensive Guide and Its Significance in Medical Diagnosis
Key Highlights: Introduction Reticulocytes are immature red blood cells. Assessing their number in the blood may help us detect problems tied to the production of red blood cells and how our bone marrow functions. In this article, we will delve into how the test is performed and how the results are interpreted. Lastly, we will
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.