By GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS
20g Cream in Tube
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Demelan Cream contains a combination of three medicines – Arbutin, Glycolic acid and Kojic acid
- Arbutin: It can be helpful in preventing dark spots or fading them, leading to a more even complexion and can also thus improve skin texture
- Glycolic acid: It has exfoliating properties. It helps get rid of dead skin cells and renews them, making the skin smoother and giving it a youthful appearance
- Kojic acid: It prevents melanin production thus helps in lightening the skin
Uses of Demelan Cream
Demelan Cream is considered a depigmenting cream. It is used to reduce or treat dark skin discolouration that is caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples, dark patches or spots on the face.
Precautions and Warnings of Demelan Cream
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are on any other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments
- You should not use Demelan cream if you are allergic to any of the component of this cream
- You are below the age of 18 years
- Inform the doctor about all your existing medical condition and all the medications you use
- Use Demelan cream only under medical supervision
Directions for Use of Demelan Cream
- Use Demelan cream as directed by your doctor
- It is meant for external use only
- Apply Demelan cream on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated
Storage and disposal of Demelan Cream
Store Demelan cream in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I use Demelan cream?
A: You should use Demelan cream for as long as prescribed by the doctor. Follow all the instructions and do not stop using Demelan cream on your own.
Q: How to use Demelan cream?
A: You should use Demelan cream as instructed by the doctor. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the cream. Wash your hands before and after using Demelan cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Q: Demelan cream has been expired, can I use this expired cream?
A: Do not use Demelan cream after the expiry date on the label. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Demelan cream?
A: If you get any cream in your eyes, rinse with water straight away and consult your doctor.
Last Updated on: 12 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved