Daze N Tablets
By DAKSH PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Daze N Tablets Description
Daze N Tablets is an analgesic medication. It contains a combination of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase as active substances. It is used in the treatment of sudden and sharp pain. It is also used f
or the treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods. This medicine can be used in adults and adolescents adults above 12 years of age. This works by preventing the action of inflammatory chemicals in the body. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Before starting Daze N Tablets , inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
|Contains||Nimesulide + Serratiopeptidase|
|Uses||Pain, painful periods, osteoarthritis|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Nimesulide + Serratiopeptidase
Uses of Daze N Tablets
- Daze N Tablets is used to treat sudden and sharp pain.
- It is also used for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea).
Contraindications of Daze N Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide, serratiopeptidase, or any ingredient of Daze N Tablets .
- If you have a history of allergic reactions (wheezing, coughing, sneezing, nose blockage, runny nose, itching, red/itchy rashes) to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin.
- If you have a history of liver damage caused by nimesulide.
- If you are exposed to other potentially liver-damaging substances.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer, and inflammation of the stomach lining prior to treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have a recurrent active stomach/intestinal ulcer or have had it in the past (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding).
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have liver or kidney disorders.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, and shivering.
- If you are giving this medicine to children under 12 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Daze N Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Daze N Tablets
Can I take Daze N Tablets during pregnancy?
Daze N Tablets should not be used during pregnancy unless recommended by the doctor. This medicine is contraindicated for use in the last three months of pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Daze N Tablets while breastfeeding?
No information is available if Daze N Tablets passes into human breast milk. This medicine is contraindicated for use in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Daze N Tablets ?
There is limited information on the effect of Daze N Tablets on driving ability. However, if you experience any effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Daze N Tablets ?
You should avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Daze N Tablets as it may worsen your liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs), corticosteroids, blood thinners like warfarin, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) like fluvoxamine, or antiplatelet agents such as low dose aspirin....
- You experience symptoms like loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, dark urine, and weakness. These could be signs of liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood.
- You are elderly.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You have any upcoming surgery.
- You experience severe skin reactions after using this medicine.
- You are a woman trying to get pregnant.
Mode of Action of Daze N Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Daze N Tablets contains a combination of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase as active substances.
- Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID) that blocks the action of a chemical called cyclooxygenase. Cyclooxygenase is responsible for the formation of certain substances in the body called prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation. ...
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Daze N Tablets
- Take Daze N Tablets as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Daze N Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Daze N Tablets works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- The simultaneous use of this with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin is not recommended.
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if this medicine is used along with corticosteroids, platelet inhibitors (clopidogrel), and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (fluoxetine).
- This medicine may interfere with the working of blood thinners like warfarin.
- Daze N Tablets can reduce the effect of medicines used to treat high blood pressure like hydrochlorothiazide, furosemide, and captopril.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines used for treating mental disorders like lithium, asthma/COPD like theophylline, diabetes like glibenclamide, heart failure like digoxin and peptic ulcers like cimetidine, and acidities like aluminium hydroxide and magnesium. ...
- Caution is required when this is taken less than 24 hours before or after treatment with methotrexate - an anti-cancer medicine.
Storage and disposal of Daze N Tablets
- Store Daze N Tablets in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Daze N Tablets
Symptoms of overdose of Daze N Tablets include nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, sluggishness and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Daze N Tablets , take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Daze N Tablets used for?
- Daze N Tablets is used to treat sudden and sharp pain.
- It is also used for the treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea).
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Nimesulide & Serratiopeptidase: NIMOVIB SP [Internet]. Vibcare Pharma. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- ISODOL 100 mg tablets [Internet]. MAGIS FARMACEUTICI; 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Serrapeptase uses, benefits & dosage - drugs.com herbal database [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed