Danruf 2% Shampoo 30ml
Danruf 2 % Description
Danruf Shampoo contains ketoconazole, an antifungal medicine. It is used for the treatment and prevention of dandruff and flaky scalp. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibits its
rowth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Danruf Shampoo should be used as advised by your doctor.
- Ketocip 2% Shampoo 100mlBy Cipla Gx100ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 305.80₹ 214.06₹ 2.14/Ml
- Danfree 2% Shampoo 100mlBy Cipla Gx100ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 305.80₹ 259.93₹ 2.6/Ml
- Ketomac 2% Shampoo 110mlBy Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd110ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 234.00₹ 198.90₹ 1.81/Ml
- Kenozole 2% Shampoo 60mlBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited60ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 275.00₹ 233.75₹ 3.9/Ml
- Azolbest Kt 2% Shampoo 100mlBy Prosaic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd100ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 240.00₹ 204.00₹ 2.04/Ml
- Ketovate 2% Shampoo 100mlBy Bal Pharma Limited100ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 213.00₹ 176.79₹ 1.77/Ml
- Exizol ShampooBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)50ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 410.00₹ 348.50₹ 6.97/Ml
Uses of Danruf 2 %
Contraindications of Danruf 2 %
Side effects of Danruf 2 %
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Danruf 2 %
Other General Warnings
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, become worse or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the shampoo does not get into your eyes. If it does, wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- If you are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Danruf 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Danruf 2 %
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Danruf Shampoo may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- If Danruf Shampoo does get into the eyes, they should be bathed gently with cold water.
Interactions of Danruf 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Danruf 2 %
- Store the Danruf Shampoo in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date.
Dosage of Danruf 2 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Danruf Shampoo?
Q: Is Danruf Shampoo good for hair?
Q: Does Ketoconazole work on severe dandruff?
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- CDSCO - Ketoconazole [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2022 [ cited 6 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 6 May 2022]