Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
100g Dusting Powder in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
9 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cloben Dusting Powder contains clotrimazole as its active ingredient. It is a topical antifungal medicine that is used to prevent or treat fungal infections of the skin. It helps in relieving associat
ed symptoms like rashes, itching in intimate body parts, etc. caused due to hot and humid weather or excessive sweating. Cloben Dusting Powder keeps the skin dry. It takes a few days to show its effect, so complete the full course of treatment. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless it is prescribed by your dermatologist. Before starting the treatment you should tell the doctor about your detailed health condition especially skin related problems if any. If you don't see any improvement even after two or three weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately....
Ingredients and Benefits
- If you have missed applying this powder, apply it as soon as possible. Do not use it in an excess amount just to compensate for the missed application and continue the rest of the treatment as usual.
Uses of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
- Cloben Dusting Powder is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, sweat rash and diaper rash. It can also be used to absorb excess sweat or fluids seeping out of wounds....Read more
Contraindications of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of the Cloben Dusting Powder.
Side effects of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
- Mild burning or irritation at the site of application
- Flaking of the treated skin
Precautions and Warnings of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
Can I use the Cloben Dusting Powder during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Can I use the Cloben Dusting Powder while breastfeeding?
A breastfeeding mother should use this powder only under a doctor's recommendation.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Cloben Dusting Powder?
It does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with the Cloben Dusting Powder?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. So it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of drinking regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are already using any other antifungal medications.
- You have a known allergy to any other antifungal medicine.
- You are not sure whether you have an athlete's foot or any specific skin infection. Dermatologist consultation is recommended.
Mode of Action of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
How Does It Work?
Cloben Dusting Powder acts against fungi causing vaginal infection. It binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibits its growth by altering the permeability of the cell membrane. It results in the de
ath of a fungal cell....
Directions for Use of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
- Dust Cloben Dusting Powder on the affected area of the skin as required.
- Wash your hands before and after using this dusting powder.
- Do not rub the powder.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Cloben Dusting Powder is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other skin conditions.
- It is advised to not use any other medicated creams or ointments together without your doctor's advice.
Storage and disposal of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
- Store it in the original packing to protect it from heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Cloben 1% Dusting Powder 100gm
- As this powder is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. If you have applied this powder in extra quantity, you should wipe it out with a tissue or cotton.
- Oral intake of Cloben Dusting Powder dosage accidentally or knowingly can result in vomiting, nausea and fainting. Seek immediate help in such instances.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cloben Dusting Powder?
A: It is used to treat or prevent skin fungal infections like an athlete’s foot (an infection in toes), jock itch (fungal infection in the intimate area, inner thighs or buttocks) or diaper rash, skin folds or armpits, etc.
Q: How to apply the Cloben Dusting Powder?
- Before applying, wash the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the Cloben Dusting Powder into the affected area 2-3 times daily. Do not rub it.
- Do not use it in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended, for an effective treatment.
Q: What special care should I take when using the Cloben Dusting Powder?
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not use it on your own until you are not sure about the type of skin infection.
Q: How can I prevent fungal infections naturally along with the use of Cloben Dusting Powder?
- Avoid scratching the affected area if it is itching, as it can lead to the spread of the infection.
- Try to keep the skin dry especially in the toes and genital areas.
- Do not share your towel or bathing soap with others or avoid using other's bathing stuff like a towel or soap.
- Wash your hands properly after applying the powder to the affected area.
Q: For how long do I need to use the Cloben Dusting Powder?
A: Use it for the recommended duration even you feel better, otherwise, it may increase the risk of re-infection. And even after 2-3 weeks you do not feel any improvement in condition, contact your doctor immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 26 Mar 2021 | 05:37 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved