Cinaver 25mg Tablet
Cinaver 25 MG Description
Cinaver Tablet is an antihistamine medicine. It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficulty in balancing, dizziness and vertigo.
This medicine relaxes the blood vessels and smooth muscles present in the ear, thus relieving the symptoms of balance disorder. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Vertiron 25mg Strip Of 25 TabletsBy Cipla Gx25 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.50₹ 82.02₹ 3.28/Tablet
- Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 TabletsBy Johnson & Johnson25 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 217.00₹ 184.45₹ 7.38/Tablet
- Vertigon 25mg TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.50₹ 42.07₹ 4.21/Tablet
- Cinzan 25 Dt Tablets 10'sBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 41.50₹ 35.27₹ 3.53/Tablet
- Diziron 25mg TabletBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.00₹ 130.05₹ 6.5/Tablet
Uses of Cinaver 25 MG
Contraindications of Cinaver 25 MG
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of Cinaver Tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of Cinaver 25 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Cinaver 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as Cinaver Tablets may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Cinaver Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cinaver 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cinaver 25 MG
- Cinaver Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cinaver 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cinaver Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with Cinaver Tablets.
Storage and disposal of Cinaver 25 MG
- Store Cinaver Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cinaver 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Cinaver Tablet contain?
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Cinaver Tablet?
Q: How long does it take for Cinaver Tablet to show its effect?
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
Q: Can Cinaver be used for long-duration?
Q: Can I take Cinaver for vertigo?
Q: How many Cinaver can I take?
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Cinnarizine - NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Stugeron 25mg tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]