Azee 100mg Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Dry Syrup
Azee 100 MG/5ML Description
Azee Dry Syrup contains Azithromycin. They belong to an antibiotic class of medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the throat/neck, lungs, ear, urinary tract and skin. It wo
rks by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Azee Dry Syrup is designed to be used only by the children. Give Azee Dry Syrup as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child and never miss or skip a dose. The common side effects of Azee Dry Syrup is diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting and gas. If you feel the side effects persist or the condition of your child worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Uses of Azee 100 MG/5ML
Contraindications of Azee 100 MG/5ML
- If your child is allergic to Azithromycin or any other component of Azee Dry Syrup.
- If your child is allergic to erythromycin, any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic.
Side effects of Azee 100 MG/5ML
- Dizziness, headache, pricking sensation, joint pain, tiredness
- Impaired sense of taste and vision, deafness
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, flatulence, indigestion
- Skin rashes, an urge to scratch, eating disorder or fear of getting weight
Precautions and Warnings of Azee 100 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
- Your child has heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- Your child experiences severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Your child has kidney or liver problems.
- Your child has muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- Your child has any neurological or psychiatric or mental problems.
- Your child has low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
- Your child has any allergic reactions like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection.
- Your child is suffering from diabetes.
Mode of Action of Azee 100 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azee 100 MG/5ML
- Give Azee Dry Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Azee 100 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce stomach acid called antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with this medicine.
- Medicines used for migraine headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- Other medicines such as a medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like ciclosporin, blood thinner medicine like warfarin should be used cautiously....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Azee 100 MG/5ML
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Azee 100 MG/5ML
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop giving Azee Dry Syrup if my child feel better?
Q: My child is allergic to clarithromycin, can I give azithromycin?
Q: Is Azee Dry Syrup an antibiotic?
Q: Can Azee Dry Syrup be given to babies?
Other Products from this Brand
- AZEE 500MG STRIP OF 5 TABLETS
- AZEE 250MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- AZEE 200MG PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 15ML DRY SYRUP
- AZEE 500MG STRIP OF 3 TABLETS
- AZEE 250MG STRIP OF 6 TABLETS
- AZEE XL 200MG PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- AZEE XL PAPPERMINT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- AZEE 200MG PEPPERMINT AND ORANGE FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL LIQUID
- AZEE 1GM STRIP OF 1 TABLET