Axydase 10mg Tablets
Axydase 10mg Tablets Description
Axydase Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Axydase Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemical
substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Axydase 10mg Tablets
Contraindications of Axydase 10mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Axydase Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Axydase 10mg Tablets
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Axydase 10mg Tablets
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Axydase 10mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Axydase Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Axydase 10mg Tablets
Interactions of Axydase 10mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Axydase Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Axydase 10mg Tablets
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.