By UNIMARCK PHARMA INDIA LIMITED
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ambulax Tablet is an anti-anxiety medication. It is a combination medication that can relieve anxiety and panic disorders, including sudden intense fear and tension. In addition, it may be used to cure stress and migraines due to pressure. The category of medications works by calming the brain and central nervous system, which helps to prevent panic episodes. It relaxes the brain by reducing nerve cell activity that is excessive or abnormal. The tablet stops specific chemical messengers from acting on the blood and heart arteries. As a result, it will lower blood pressure and heart rate. Even if you feel fine, complete the entire treatment. Because the medication can hide diabetic symptoms, you should often check your blood sugar levels while taking it. While on the medication, tell your doctor if you notice excessive swelling around your ankles or legs, quick weight gain, or sudden difficulty in breathing. Withdrawal symptoms such as convulsions, aggressive behaviour, impaired vision, and others may occur if you stop using this prescription suddenly. Ambulax tablet can be habit-forming. To avoid the risk, it should be consumed exactly as prescribed by the doctor....
|You Save||₹17.41 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Alprazolam(0.25 Mg),Propranolol(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety, panic attacks, hypertension, and essential tremor|
|Side effects||Loss of coordination, abdominal pain, drowsiness, painful urination or difficulty while urinating, chest pain, heartburn, headache, and sleeplessness|
Check more medicines with composition as Alprazolam(0.25 Mg) + Propranolol(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Ambulax Tablet
- According to the CDSCO, Ambulax tablets are useful in:
- Panic attacks
- Essential tremors
Contraindications of Ambulax Tablet
If an individual is allergic to any ingredients of Ambulax tablets, they must avoid it. If you have severe breathing or asthma problems If you have kidney-related ailments
Side effects of Ambulax Tablet
- Loss of coordination
- Abdominal pain
- Painful urination or difficulty while urinating
- Chest pain
- Slow heart rate
- Addiction and abuse potential
Precautions and Warnings of Ambulax Tablet
Can I take Ambulax Tablet during pregnancy?
Please do not use Ambulax tablets during pregnancy because it may risk the growing infant. However, in some life-threatening instances where the advantages outweigh the hazards, the doctor may prescribe it. Please seek medical advice before consuming Ambulax tablet.
Can I take Ambulax Tablet while breastfeeding?
Taking Ambulax tablets during nursing is generally not a good idea. It is because the medicine may transfer into breast milk and damage the newborn. Hence, consult your doctor.
Can I drive if I have taken Ambulax Tablet?
Visual problems, illusions, tiredness, dizziness, mental confusion, or exhaustion are all possible side effects of the Ambulax tablet. It may be unsafe to drive after taking Ambulax tablet as it may impair your judgement and driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Ambulax Tablet?
Due to the increased risk of significant side effects, do not drink alcohol while taking Ambulax tablets. Dizziness, tiredness, trouble concentrating and respiratory problems are possible side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience mood swings and have suicidal thoughts.
- You have liver problems, take an Ambulax pill with care.
- You are having an operation or dental treatment, you must inform your doctor.
- You want to discontinue the medicine.
Mode of Action of Ambulax Tablet
How Does It Work?
Ambulax tablet combines Alprazolam and Propranolol into one pill. Alprazolam is a benzodiazepine(depressant or tranquilliser). Ambulax works by stimulating the function of GABA(gamma-Aminobutyric acid). It is a chemical messenger that lowers excessive and abnormal nerve cell activity in the brain. Propranolol is a beta-blocker(medicine used for heart ailments) that prevents specific chemical messengers from acting on the blood vessels and heart. As a result, it lowers blood pressure, heart strain, and heart rate....
Directions for Use of Ambulax Tablet
- Follow your doctor's recommendation on the amount and frequency of the medication.
- You can consume Ambulax tablets on an empty stomach or as directed by your doctor.
- It is recommended to take the medicine at the same time every day to ensure a regular dose of medication in your body.
Interactions of Ambulax Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Get medical assistance before taking the Ambulax tablets with the following medicines:
- Opioids(pain relieving medicine)
- Lidocaine(an anaesthetic)
- Epinephrine(hormone and medicine used for severe allergic reactions)
- Amlodipine(medicine used to lower blood pressure)
- Formoterol(medicine used for asthma)
- Cetirizine(anti-allergic medicine)
- Metoclopramide( medicine for nausea)
- Diltiazem(medicine for high blood pressure)
- Aminophylline(medicine for breathing difficulties)
Interactions with food items
- Do not consume Ambulax tablets with grapefruit juice. Instead, you can drink orange juice, which does not affect the medicine. Inform your doctor about any vitamin and mineral supplement you are use or plan to use, as it may require dose changes and safety monitoring. There must be a two hours break between the intake of these two medications....
Storage and disposal of Ambulax Tablet
Store in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight. Keep Ambulax tablets out of reach of animals and children.
Dosage of Ambulax Tablet
- Overdose of Ambulax tablet might lead to toxicity or other adverse effects. If you suspect an overdose on an Ambulax tablet, immediately proceed to the nearest hospital or nursing home's emergency room. For more information, you can reach your physician or pharmacist....
Missed a Dose
If you forget a dosage, take it as early as you realise it. However, if your next dosage is nearing, omit the skipped dose and return to your regular dosing plan. To compensate for your missing dosage, do not take an additional dose. If you have skipped too many doses frequently, please visit your doctor to modify your dosage plan or create a new method to make up for missing amounts....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does taking an Ambulax tablet make you gain weight?
A: Ambulax pills may promote weight loss or gain, depending on the individual. Have a balanced diet and exercise consistently to avoid weight gain. If you lose weight, increase the nutritional content in your diet.
Q: Is it safe for individuals with heart problems to take the Ambulax tablet?
- It is generally unsafe due to the increased potential of severe side effects. However, patients with cardiac conditions should consume the tablet with great caution. Report any odd symptoms to your doctor as soon as possible. In some circumstances, depending on the clinical state, appropriate dosage modifications or substitutions with a suitable alternative may be necessary....
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.