Speciality SupplementsClear All
Perfectil Skin Care Tablets Box Of 30
Everherb Shilajit 500mg - Natural Vigour...
Liveasy Wellness Diabetic Protein - Bloo...
Revital H Health Supplement Capsules Strip Of 10
Coq 300mg Health Supplement Capsules Strip Of 15
Digeplex Original Digestion Liquid Sugar...
Everherb Jointcare - Blend Of 9 Powerful...
Wellman Health Supplement Tablets Box Of 30
Everherb Garlic 500mg - Pure Garlic Bulb...
Everherb Fat Burner - Natural Herbal Ble...
Calcimax 500 Health Supplement Tablets (...
Everherb Flaxseed Omega 3 - Essential Fa...
Enterogermina Diarrhea Care Capsules Strip Of 4 's
Calcimax Forte Plus Strip Of 30 Tablets
Everherb Aloe Vera Juice With Pulp - Rej...
Collaflex Joint Health Supplement Sf Sac...
Seacod 110 Cod Liver Oil Capsules Bottle Of 110
Enterogermina Diarrhea Care Suspension (...
Everherb Pain Relief Oil - Blend Of 8 Po...
Everherb Diabetic Care - 7 Specially Res...
What are speciality supplements?Health supplements or food supplements are also called dietary or nutritional supplements. The idea behind them is to deliver nutrients that you may not get in sufficient quantities from your daily meal. They help in improving your overall health and wellness. These are vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and other substances which are easily available in the form of pills, tablets, capsules, powder, liquid, etc. Supplements can be found in a range of doses and various combinations.
What are speciality supplements used for?Even when you eat a healthy and balanced diet, you are likely to miss out on some essential nutrients that are required by your body. Health supplements fulfil this particular need. However, only a certain amount of each nutrient is needed for our bodies to function well, and higher amounts are not necessarily better. It may have adverse effects and can be harmful.
Types of speciality supplements
- Vitamins and Minerals: Even after consuming a wholesome meal, we might not intake enough vitamins and minerals required by our body. The most popular types of vitamins and minerals that should be taken include multivitamins, vitamin D, C, B/B complex and calcium....read more
- Fish oil and Omega-3 fatty acids: These are essential supplements that must be taken to prevent certain heart diseases; fish oils are known to have anti-inflammatory properties, lowers blood pressure and has other therapeutic benefits....read more
- Protein Powders: These products contain dairy casein, soy and whey, that are popular supplements among athletes. These proteins are also found in baby formulas.
- Herbals and Botanicals: Apart from food, people who drink green tea on a regular basis and have other natural ingredients like garlic, cranberry, Echinacea and ginseng are found to be healthier.
- Fibre, prebiotics, amino acids are other supplements you must include in your daily diet.
Top speciality supplements & their USPsYou must consider and target your health issues while choosing a health supplement. It could be for your bone health, eye health, liver health, gut health, kidney health, cholesterol, etc. Some of the best supplements for health are manufactured by the following brands - LivEasy health supplement, Kapiva health supplements and Baidyanath health supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I need a dietary supplement?
Supplements ensure that you get adequate amounts of essential nutrients for better health and performance. You must consult your health care provider before taking a supplement.
Where can I purchase health supplements?
These are easily available in the market without a prescription. Many health supplements can also be purchased online.
How should you take supplements?
You must follow the directions on the label of the supplement. For best absorption, some are taken with food and some are advised to be taken on an empty stomach.
How should I best store my supplements?
Generally, supplements are like foods and should be stored in a cool, dry condition. Hot or humid conditions and direct sunlight may shorten the product life.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved