Coq 300mg Health Supplement Capsules Strip Of 15
CoQ 300MG contains Coenzyme Q, also known as Ubiquinone and it is an essential nutrient required by the cells in the body to perform several daily routines. It is produced naturally but with increasing age and certain medical conditions, CoQ supplements play a key role. Remember that the CoQ supplements can interact with some common medications, including blood thinners, antidepressants and chemotherapy drugs, which is why you must inform your doctor about your health condition in advance.
· It acts as an energy booster
· Used for treating diabetes and hypertension
· Reduces cholesterol
· Increases energy levels due to cardiovascular disease
· It improves athletic performance
· It is used to treat certain heart problems like heart failure, angina and prevent damage to the heart.
· It is also useful in treating high blood pressure.
How to Use
· CoQ 300MG is taken orally, once or twice a day with food.
· Consult and take as directed by the physician to suit your health.
· Do not take a double dose.
· Not to be kept within the reach of infants and children
· Read the label carefully before use
· Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
· Do not exceed the recommended dose
· Do not take this medicine after the expiry date
1. When should I take a CoQ tablet, morning or night?
CoQ tablets should be taken in the morning or afternoon. CoQ supplements can interact with some common medications, including blood thinners, antidepressants and chemotherapy drugs.
2. What are the side effects of taking CoQ10?
When taken by mouth Coenzyme Q10 is mostly safe for most adults. However, it can cause some mild side effects including loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It can also cause allergic skin rashes in some people.
3. How does CoQ help your skin?
Your body naturally produces the antioxidant coenzyme Q10 to absorb free radicals in cells. As you age, you make less of that and your skin cells become more vulnerable to damage. That's why CoQ is beneficial for your skin and is present in skincare products such as toners, gels, and creams.
4. Who should avoid taking CoQ10 supplement?
People with chronic diseases such as heart failure, kidney or liver problems, or diabetes should be wary of using this supplement. CoQ10 may lower blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Doses of more than 300 milligrams may affect liver enzyme levels.