Calcimax 500 Health Supplement Tablets (500 Mg Of Calcium) Box Of 30
This calcium supplement from Calcimax comes with a potency of 500 mg, it contains not just elemental Calcium but also enhancers like Vitamin D3. Calcimax 500 is taken by people who want to ensure that their calcium levels are good, as calcium is essential for strong bones and teeth as well as other important body functions. Although young and growing children need Calcimax 500 or Calcimax Forte, it benefits all people who need to maintain their calcium levels. For people of certain demographics like growing children, breastfeeding mothers, those going through menopause, as well as older men/women proper calcium intake is very essential.
- Calcium gets absorbed easily into the body due to the presence of enhancers like Lysine, Magnesium and Vitamin D in Calcimax.
- It helps in normal bone development and bone repair, as well as good maintenance of the teeth.
- Calcium is essential for the normal function of cells, muscles and nerves. Calcimax helps your body by supplying ample amounts of calcium to it.
- Vitamin D and magnesium are nutrients that the body needs for various functions, both are present in this supplement. Vitamin D helps to absorb even more calcium from the food you eat.
If you take 1 Calcimax tablet a day, this box of 30 will be perfect for 1 month of use.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Lysine. It also contains minerals like Selenium, Boron, Copper and Zinc.
- Used as a supplement to increase or maintain the amount of calcium in the body.
- It is often prescribed as a supplement during the treatment of fractures, arthritis or other bone-related conditions.
- Read the product label carefully before taking any tablets.
- Use it only as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Do not exceed your daily dosage limit.
- Keep it away from children, heat and direct sunlight.
Q1: Do I need a prescription to take Calcimax?
Ans: Yes, for Calcimax 500 as well as other products like Calcimax P and Calcimax syrup you will need a doctor’s prescription.
Q2: What is a safe dosage to take?
Ans: Safe dosage is dependent on your body type and other medical conditions, consult your doctor and ONLY take their advice regarding the dosage of calcium supplements.
Q3: Can children take this tablet?
Ans: Yes, but only under medical supervision.
Q4: What is Calcimax Syrup?
Ans: Calcimax P is a calcium suspension syrup that acts in a similar way to calcium tablet supplements.
Q5: Are there any side effects?
Ans: Some people may experience abdominal pain, diarrhoea or constipation. Excessive daily intake of calcium supplements can cause long-term effects, please consult your doctor if you have any serious concerns.