Calcimax Forte Plus Strip Of 30 Tablets
Calcimax Forte Plus tablets can be used as a dietary supplement as they can provide extra calcium to the body. It may also be used by certain patients to ensure that they are getting enough calcium. Calcium plays an important role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bones. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening the bones.
- Calcimax Forte Plus tablets are primarily used to treat or prevent low blood calcium levels by helping the body absorb more calcium from food and dietary supplements.
- It is also used as a dietary supplement to provide extra calcium to the body.
- Vitamin D3
- Calcimax P tablets promote calcium absorption in the body.
- It also promotes growth and development of bones.
- It is used as a precaution against low blood calcium levels.
How to Use
Calcimax Forte Plus tablets are meant to be swallowed whole with a glass of water. The recommended dose is one or two tablets a day or as directed by a physician. Consume these tablets with food.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to its components.
- In case of any unusual side effects, check with a medical practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in spaces exceeding 30 degrees celsius.
- Check the label for information regarding date of manufacture and expiry.
Q 1. Does Calcimax Forte Plus tablet reduce belly fat?
Ans. Along with promoting calcium absorption in the body, it also promotes fat absorption. Hence, belly fat loss is a major component of the total fat loss caused by using Calcimax Forte Plus tablets on a low calcium diet.
Q 2. Can Calcimax Forte Plus tablets make one feel sleepy?
Ans. One of the side effects of Calcimax Forte Plus tablets is sleepiness. This is because the tablets help the brain use amino acids to make a sleep-inducing substance known as melatonin.
Q 3. What should I do if I have missed a dose?
Ans. In case of a missed dose, consume a tablet as soon as possible unless it is time for the next dose. In that case, consume that dose as usual without making up for the missed dose. Do not exceed the recommended dose.