Seacod 110 Cod Liver Oil Capsules Bottle Of 110
Seacod contains pure oil that is taken from the liver of the Atlantic cod species. It is well known that fish are an excellent source of Omega-3 fats and the same is true for a Seacod Capsule. Seacod liver oil also contains Vitamins and nutrients, and its benefits cover a wide range of issues from helping with health conditions to improving brain function.
Seacod Liver Oil extracted from the liver of Gadus Morhua (an Atlantic cod species).
- Offers symptom relief for arthritis and other muscle pains.
- Helps in the prevention or treatment of heart diseases, high cholesterol, and psoriasis.
- Fixes Vitamin A and D deficiencies.
- Helps in Crohn’s disease and bronchial asthma treatment.
- Used as a supplement to boost omega-3 in the body as well as other nutrients naturally present in Seacod fish oil.
- Often prescribed by doctors for the treatment of symptoms in various medical conditions.
How to Use
Take 1 capsule whole with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before consuming.
- If you have medical issues, please consult your doctor on the Seacod capsules benefits before you start taking it.
- Keep away from the reach and sight of children.
- Check the expiry date before taking the capsule.
- Do not take this unless your doctor asks you to.
- Do not take if you're allergic to cod liver oil or other ingredients or have severe liver issues.
- Please inform your doctor if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or are currently on any other medications or anticoagulants.